If you could spare a few minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
It just doesn't seem right to be voting FOR something that has anything remotely to do with Cleveland, however, I have, but against my better judgment; somehow the words 'Fine Wine' and Cleveland should just never come up in the same discussion. ;)

Try this Bruce, As hard as I searched, I couldn't find any fine wine in Cleveland! ;)

Bruce B said:
It just doesn't seem right to be voting FOR something that has anything remotely to do with Cleveland, however, I have, but against my better judgment; somehow the words 'Fine Wine' and Cleveland should just never come up in the same discussion. ;)

Wild Irish Rose, Mad Dog and Boones Farm are all considered Fine Wines in Cleveland!

TexLaw said:
Alright, Rempe, I voted. I also made sure that half of the Harris County Public Cemetary did, as well. Will that do? :twisted:

TL

Thanks TL...and to all other who voted for Colonial Wine and Beverage!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":1m5slf0k]It just doesn't seem right to be voting FOR something that has anything remotely to do with Cleveland, however, I have, but against my better judgment; somehow the words 'Fine Wine' and Cleveland should just never come up in the same discussion. ;)

Wild Irish Rose, Mad Dog and Boones Farm are all considered Fine Wines in Cleveland![/quote:1m5slf0k]
Now you're talkin' [smilie=banana.gif]

Back
Top Bottom