If you are bored tonight at 9pm EST...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Feel free to listen to me spread the good word of bbq and grilling. Most of it will be stuff you already know about since this is the first show...history on me...blah blah blah...there is an toll free number to call in on with this place so that is nice. Ddog helped me check that a bit ago and it seemed to work well.

www.bbstalkradio.com is the site. Make you time zone adjustments from EST to where you are! :D

At minimum, you can have a good time making fun of me and how I know nothing about anything! :D

Cool Greg.. Are you finished with nowlive? I will be listening to you tonight for work.. Good Luck Greg!!!! ;)

What's the number to call in...I gotta drive to San Diego tonight. How long is the show going to run for???

Thanks for calling in guys...that really put me at east!

Scotty, there will be an archive that builds from here...I will give you the link when it is posted on the bbs radio site.

I tuned in late but I thought it went well. Hope I didn't sound to stupid. I lost the sound toward the end. You must have shut me off.lol

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I thought the show went well. Cool your dad called in Greg. :D
Yeah, that was the best part... you made your father proud.. He even said he used to use lighter fluid.. I believe we all did one time or another.. Good job Greg... Can't wait till the next show!!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom