Id appreciate your vote !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey that's cute. Ya know with a name like Penzoti..believe a person's time might be spent mo betta by hiring a smart Jewish lawyer who will work on thirds and try to claim kin to the Pennzoil fortune. Yall tell em you great grandpappys name was actually Pennzoil back in the old Country..then when he moved over here it was smart to shorten it to Pennzoti so dumb yankees know how to speel it right. The extra n was getting them particularly cornfused so it got dropped of course. Whutcha think? Anybody who aint smart enough to get out of jury duty (a tummy ache works wonders) bound to be retarded enough to fall for it. They may even settle out of court for a few million. Kindly keeps us posted on the results.

bigwheel

John if you promise an RV in every driveway and a glass of Stoli in every hand.........you have my vote. ;)

Puff said:
John if you promise an RV in every driveway and a glass of Stoli in every hand.........you have my vote. ;)

Ill have my people, call your people..you do have people, dont you ?

john pen said:
Puff said:

My people went to be with other people. I'm expecting more people soon to replace the other people that left to be with other people.
When my new people arrive I'll have my new people call your people. :shock:

Puff said:
john pen said:
Puff said:

My people went to be with other people. I'm expecting more people soon to replace the other people that left to be with other people.
When my new people arrive I'll have my new people call your people. :shock:

Perfect, that'll work !

Back
Top Bottom