I thought this was the ADULT section - Page 3 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #21
BBQ Centralite

Bill, you got it! They all think that! They even got rules on who the real Texans are! Me and Redneck (see now I'm startin to talk like em) had this very same conversation one day!

ps. Ole Redneck did seem to enjoy alot of the Yeungling that 101 took down there though. Now let's stop all the name calling. While it's true that Redneck is a dickhead, and Larry is a bigtime homo, I believe that we all can be as one in the spirit of barbecue. :smt060

Old 02-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #22
Web Celeb

ADMISITRATOR TALKING:

Hopefully we know this thread is all in jest. I don't find it amusing when we call each other Yanks or Texans or Rednecks or whatever! The thread seemed to take on a personal tone and the joking went out of it...so I am stepping in to say that if this is all in fun go ahead and continue...if you guys are attacking each other STOP IT! I will see that it ends if this is not a joking dual!

I don't care about the homo stuff or the swearing or who is sleeping with Woodie's wife...but when the thread seems to go in to personal attacks then I will gracefully step in and make sure we are all on the same page!

Thank you

Old 02-09-2005, 01:35 PM   #23
BBQ Centralite

Who are you? A dickwipe Yankees fan?

We all are hopefully havin fun. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that , if I ever take offense to anything said on one of these babblefests, I take it up directly with the person involved in a private manner. Woody
Old 02-09-2005, 01:46 PM   #24
Official BBQ Central Mark

Somebody drive over and give Greg a hug. :hug: Maybe several of you could :ghug: so he can get over this wave of 'Touchy / Feely' lets all love each other crap. :slap:
Sounds like someone needs to back off on their estrogen intake.

Either that, or he sold another trailer and he is all euphoric. mm:

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Finney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
ADMISITRATOR TALKING:

Hopefully we know this thread is all in jest. I don't find it amusing when we call each other Yanks or Texans or Rednecks or whatever! The thread seemed to take on a personal tone and the joking went out of it...so I am stepping in to say that if this is all in fun go ahead and continue...if you guys are attacking each other STOP IT! I will see that it ends if this is not a joking dual!

I don't care about the homo stuff or the swearing or who is sleeping with Woodie's wife...but when the thread seems to go in to personal attacks then I will gracefully step in and make sure we are all on the same page!

Thank you
I guess that means this statement needs to be changed:

5. ENTER GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION AT YOUR OWN RISK!! ANYTHING GOES...ANYTHING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 03:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck cooker
Hell Larry, If you think I'm Queer You must be stark raving frickin' down syndrome born idiot!!!! Oh, I forgot you were born a Yankee, That says it all...I can out drink any of you Yanks everyday of the week I probably turn away more P&^%Y in a day than you can drag up in a month...Especially if the Avatar is anything close
I forgot to mention that you are a bona fide HOMOPHODE!!!! If you want to count your sisters, cousins and farm animals as "gettin some" more power to ya! That is the only way you you could turn down more cooter than I get! Must be awfully awkward when ya'll have a family reunion, calling your brother, "Paw" or your sister "Maw"! I bet your eyes are really far apart like most inbred HillBillys! Us "Yankees" aren't into that kinda thing! Let me know when you'd like to be circumsized and I'll kick your sister in the chin! I bet your family is really proud that you can drink more than everyone too, wow my "Father/Brother/Uncle" can drink more than anyone else!

BTW, what size trailer do you live in?
Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 03:23 PM   #27

C'mon Larry you're suppose to be an educated northener, the word is ""Homophobe" and as Jeff Foxworthy once said, "If you look at your family reunion as an opportunity to meet women, you might be a redneck."
Rubbed, Smoked, and Sauced Competition BBQ Team-
22 1/2" WSM, 2 18 1/2" WSM's, 22 1/2" Weber Kettle
Bruce B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 04:50 PM   #28

Can't you just feel the sexual tension between these two.
I expect them to 'bitch' slap each other :slap: , then start kissing at any minute. :smt008
Just like in the movies.op: (or on TV) :tv:

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Old 02-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #29

Quote:
Well if you must know my trailer is 4300 sq. feet of brick and marble....
That's one Big and Gaudy trailer. Hope you at least took the wheels off.

in seach of Umami
Old 02-09-2005, 05:27 PM   #30

Quote:
On the bitch slapppin, I Always give but I never receive !!And the ONLY kissin will be Larry kissin the fat part of my ass crack
Don't forget to move your head 1st!