I thought this was the ADULT section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill, you got it! They all think that! They even got rules on who the real Texans are! ;) Me and Redneck (see now I'm startin to talk like em) had this very same conversation one day!

ps. Ole Redneck did seem to enjoy alot of the Yeungling that 101 took down there though. Now let's stop all the name calling. While it's true that Redneck is a dickhead, and Larry is a bigtime homo, I believe that we all can be as one in the spirit of barbecue. :smt060

ADMISITRATOR TALKING:

Hopefully we know this thread is all in jest. I don't find it amusing when we call each other Yanks or Texans or Rednecks or whatever! The thread seemed to take on a personal tone and the joking went out of it...so I am stepping in to say that if this is all in fun go ahead and continue...if you guys are attacking each other STOP IT! I will see that it ends if this is not a joking dual!

I don't care about the homo stuff or the swearing or who is sleeping with Woodie's wife...but when the thread seems to go in to personal attacks then I will gracefully step in and make sure we are all on the same page!

Thank you :!:

Who are you? A dickwipe Yankees fan?

We all are hopefully havin fun. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that , if I ever take offense to anything said on one of these babblefests, I take it up directly with the person involved in a private manner. Woody

Somebody drive over and give Greg a hug. :hug: Maybe several of you could :ghug: so he can get over this wave of 'Touchy / Feely' lets all love each other crap. :slap:
Sounds like someone needs to back off on their estrogen intake. :shock:

Either that, or he sold another trailer and he is all euphoric. :eek:mm:

Greg Rempe said:
ADMISITRATOR TALKING:

Hopefully we know this thread is all in jest. I don't find it amusing when we call each other Yanks or Texans or Rednecks or whatever! The thread seemed to take on a personal tone and the joking went out of it...so I am stepping in to say that if this is all in fun go ahead and continue...if you guys are attacking each other STOP IT! I will see that it ends if this is not a joking dual!

I don't care about the homo stuff or the swearing or who is sleeping with Woodie's wife...but when the thread seems to go in to personal attacks then I will gracefully step in and make sure we are all on the same page!

Thank you :!:
I guess that means this statement needs to be changed:

5. ENTER GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION AT YOUR OWN RISK!! ANYTHING GOES...ANYTHING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

redneck cooker said:
Hell Larry, If you think I'm Queer :shock: You must be stark raving frickin' down syndrome born idiot!!!! Oh, I forgot you were born a Yankee, That says it all...I can out drink any of you Yanks everyday of the week :twisted: :twisted: I probably turn away more P&^%Y in a day than you can drag up in a month...Especially if the Avatar is anything close :!: ;) ;) ;)

I forgot to mention that you are a bona fide HOMOPHODE!!!! If you want to count your sisters, cousins and farm animals as "gettin some" more power to ya! That is the only way you you could turn down more cooter than I get! Must be awfully awkward when ya'll have a family reunion, calling your brother, "Paw" or your sister "Maw"! I bet your eyes are really far apart like most inbred HillBillys! Us "Yankees" aren't into that kinda thing! Let me know when you'd like to be circumsized and I'll kick your sister in the chin! I bet your family is really proud that you can drink more than everyone too, wow my "Father/Brother/Uncle" can drink more than anyone else!

BTW, what size trailer do you live in?

C'mon Larry you're suppose to be an educated northener, the word is ""Homophobe" and as Jeff Foxworthy once said, "If you look at your family reunion as an opportunity to meet women, you might be a redneck."

redneck cooker said:
On the bitch slapppin, I Always give but I never receive !!And the ONLY kissin will be Larry kissin the fat part of my ass crack :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Don't forget to move your head 1st! :LOL: :LOL:

redneck cooker said:
Well Larry since your so "educated :LOL: " Then you of all idiots must know that Yankees like you evolved from "Beastiality"! Call me a "Homophobe" if you want , beacuse thats the truth I cant stand "queers at all" As for "Cooter :roll: :roll: " You aint seen none since your mama had you!!

What size trailer do I live in? thats very original , how many Yanks did it take to think up that line? Well if you must know my trailer is 4300 sq. feet of brick and marble....Maybe we will have the pleasure of meeting face to face one day so we can discuss this like we do in the South. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: At the bar with some drinks :D

BTW, Whats your Husband name!? :twisted: :twisted: ;)

Look Neck, let's get off of the Momma jokes, cause I just rolled off of yours! One sweet sweet ride!! Oh, I gotta a two for one deal, it was your momma and your sister!!! Nice, isn't that the way you do it down south? Funny part of this whole thing is, I grew up in Wilmington NC! So I know first hand how fucked up you Pepsi drinking, Busch Beer guzzling, family fornicating backwoods fucks are first hand! So I speak from experience! Just because you put your double wide TRAILER on brick under pinning and have some old thrown out concrete block sitting in the living room (you call it marble) does not make it a house!

If you must know, my husbands name is Christopher Finney! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
I can only go off of how the thread felt to me (the one that counts). Since no harm then no foul! :shock:
actually Greg, without the members, this forum wouldn't exist (or it would be a real oddity .... you posting and answering yourself).

I think you misunderstood me Shawn. I value every member...but I am responsible for cleaning things up if they get out of hand...sorry if I offended you! Not my intent!! :D :D

Red and Larry, I'm glad that you two are getting along! I know that Redneck (Jeff) is really a great guy that I probably respect as much as any I have met since getting into this stuff.His knowledge of the art has been invaluable to me . Larry, I will be meeting you in June and I am certain that we will get along famously as well. You are hilarious! OK , said my piece, now call me a homo! Woody

ps. I hate to admit it, but the Texans really do know alot more about this stuff than most of us "Yankees", hell, they had a 200 year head start! Now that don't necessarily include you guys down southeast way! Have Fun!

Greg Rempe said:
I think you misunderstood me Shawn. I value every member...but I am responsible for cleaning things up if they get out of hand...sorry if I offended you! Not my intent!! :D :D
yup, I misunderstood.

I'm glad to know you didn't need the 'tude alignment and thanks for clearing that up.

If in the future you feel one is required, just let me know buddy. :-D

Woodman said:
... I know that Redneck (Jeff) is really a great guy that I probably respect as much as any I have met since getting into this stuff.His knowledge of the art has been invaluable to me .
I have seen absolutely no evidence of that!! If there's any truth there, then how about participating in some of the other forums and help out some of the other smokers/grillers in need instead of banging Yankees in here??!!

8) 8)

Back
Top Bottom