I should also say......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
HOW BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

nice to see em whoop up on Dallas!!!

Shhhh, don't gloat like the Fat Head Cowbitch fan around here does. :roll: But it was real nice to see the Skins play well against the NFC's best! :shock: :LOL: Looked like the Skins playing Detroit for crying out loud! :roll:

You know, Cleveland had the opportunity to make local history with sending their 3 pro sports teams to the playoffs in one year...however, the only thing they proved was that they ALL can CHOKE in the same year!

Well I aint much of an athletic supporter as opposed to some who inhabit cyberspace..but was glad to see Washington whup the Cowboys. That give them a chance in the playoffs and Dallas trying to help em by letting them win was a good thang. Dallas still got the best looking cheerleaders.

bigwheel

Greg Rempe said:
You know, Cleveland had the opportunity to make local history with sending their 3 pro sports teams to the playoffs in one year...however, the only thing they proved was that they ALL can CHOKE in the same year!

Detroit did that last year...maybe someday for you guys.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2friwmym]HOW BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

Shhhh, don't gloat like the Fat Head Cowbitch fan around here does. :roll: But it was real nice to see the Skins play well against the NFC's best! :shock: :LOL: Looked like the Skins playing Detroit for crying out loud! :roll:[/quote:2friwmym]

Hey buckethead, first off...you foreskin fans should be thankful for us allowing you into the playoffs. Give us a game that actually means something....see you in two weeks most likely where I hope we lose and Wade gets fired and Jason Garrett is hired as head coach. It will be nice to see Terry Glenn and T.O. on the same field. That should make things interesting provided our line decides to show up. Secondly, if you don't think this past weekends games were used as a tool for the bookies for the playoff spreads...you really are a bigheaded mongoloid.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21497pk4][quote="Gary in VA":21497pk4]HOW BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

Shhhh, don't gloat like the Fat Head Cowbitch fan around here does. :roll: But it was real nice to see the Skins play well against the NFC's best! :shock: :LOL: Looked like the Skins playing Detroit for crying out loud! :roll:[/quote:21497pk4]

Hey buckethead, first off...you foreskin fans should be thankful for us allowing you into the playoffs. Give us a game that actually means something....see you in two weeks most likely where I hope we lose and Wade gets fired and Jason Garrett is hired as head coach. It will be nice to see Terry Glenn and T.O. on the same field. That should make things interesting provided our line decides to show up. Secondly, if you don't think this past weekends games were used as a tool for the bookies for the playoff spreads...you really are a bigheaded mongoloid.[/quote:21497pk4]

Well I'm really glad the most prolific offense in the NFC "let" us dominate their starters for 3 quarters, how nice. Can't your swollen cellulose head ever give credit where credit is due? I guess Dallas intenionally looked like schit offensively the past several weeks. They're just that good that they play with half a heart? Please............

brian j said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2gtbppvp][quote="Larry Wolfe":2gtbppvp][quote="Gary in VA":2gtbppvp]HOW BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

Shhhh, don't gloat like the Fat Head Cowbitch fan around here does. :roll: But it was real nice to see the Skins play well against the NFC's best! :shock: :LOL: Looked like the Skins playing Detroit for crying out loud! :roll:[/quote:2gtbppvp]

Hey buckethead, first off...you foreskin fans should be thankful for us allowing you into the playoffs. Give us a game that actually means something....see you in two weeks most likely where I hope we lose and Wade gets fired and Jason Garrett is hired as head coach. It will be nice to see Terry Glenn and T.O. on the same field. That should make things interesting provided our line decides to show up. Secondly, if you don't think this past weekends games were used as a tool for the bookies for the playoff spreads...you really are a bigheaded mongoloid.[/quote:2gtbppvp]
gee thanks bubba... maybe i've been wrong about cowboy fans all these years. NOT! :LOL:

see you in dallas for the league championship when we WHOOP your @ss again. ;)[/quote:2gtbppvp]

Again...another uneducated foreskin fan. My standards for the ignorance of their fans just doesn't seem to ever have a basement and these two are the poster children for making my point. ;)

IF you knew anything, and were paying attention you would see that meeting us in the NFC Championship is impossible due to the ladder. If you get by Seattle, which I think you will, then you go to Dallas for the divisional game. In all seriosness, we've peaked already and will be lucky to make it to the NFC Championship. Who knows?

I did think it was a nice touch for Gibbs to wear Larry's IQ on his hat. 21 huh? Seems about right.... :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":1cu4rzk2][quote="Larry Wolfe":1cu4rzk2][quote="Gary in VA":1cu4rzk2]HOW BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

Shhhh, don't gloat like the Fat Head Cowbitch fan around here does. :roll: But it was real nice to see the Skins play well against the NFC's best! :shock: :LOL: Looked like the Skins playing Detroit for crying out loud! :roll:[/quote:1cu4rzk2]

Hey buckethead, first off...you foreskin fans should be thankful for us allowing you into the playoffs. Give us a game that actually means something....see you in two weeks most likely where I hope we lose and Wade gets fired and Jason Garrett is hired as head coach. It will be nice to see Terry Glenn and T.O. on the same field. That should make things interesting provided our line decides to show up. Secondly, if you don't think this past weekends games were used as a tool for the bookies for the playoff spreads...you really are a bigheaded mongoloid.[/quote:1cu4rzk2]

Well I'm really glad the most prolific offense in the NFC "let" us dominate their starters for 3 quarters, how nice. Can't your swollen cellulose head ever give credit where credit is due? I guess Dallas intenionally looked like schit offensively the past several weeks. They're just that good that they play with half a heart? Please............[/quote:1cu4rzk2]

Let's see...9 dropped passes to wide open receivers...yeah, that's domination. Nice cheap shot on Terry Glenn by the way. They show a lot of class trying to end someone's career that way. Of course, their "inspiration" used to play dirty like that too so go figure. Everyone's memory is way too short.

Larry Wolfe said:
Bubba you're so right about everything anti-Skin...........thanks again for the win! :LOL:

There's hope for you yet... ;)

Aint this great though?? Just like the old days. Could be worse...could be Cleveland fans. :roll: ...you pick the sport... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom