I See A train Wreck Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_208031_0_9cb8bda6e39c7ed52574e4e0d95e4f53.jpg

This is going to be a blast! Good thing the motor home is there! Anyone have a grass skirt I can use. :D :LOL: Roger and Hank are firing up all four BGE's. Bro Jack and me will be in the kitchen. Pics to come. Stay tuned :D

Pigs

Wow...more pics of Pigs intoxicated, with a drink in his hand, a weird smile on his face, his eyes half closed, wearing funny clothes, and trying to explain how it was all the cop's fault. Somebody alert the media to this breaking news. :roll: ;)

Bruce B said:
Wow...more pics of Pigs intoxicated, with a drink in his hand, a weird smile on his face, his eyes half closed, wearing funny clothes, and trying to explain how it was all the cop's fault. Somebody alert the media to this breaking news. :roll: ;)

This should be a classic :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Bruce B":116stqh4]Wow...more pics of Pigs intoxicated, with a drink in his hand, a weird smile on his face, his eyes half closed, wearing funny clothes, and trying to explain how it was all the cop's fault. Somebody alert the media to this breaking news. :roll: ;)

This should be a classic :LOL:[/quote:116stqh4]
Just thumb through some of his old posts and change the date! :LOL:

Bruce B said:

What can I say, I got to be me, and life is too short.

Pigs

Right above Pigs initial post is the broken image icon. I am sure it would make the rest of the posts make sense, maybe not on further reflection.

Got a Feelin This is Gonna be Good!
Looking forward to the pics and arrest reports..... ;)
dj

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Bruce B":nto18te4]Wow...more pics of Pigs intoxicated, with a drink in his hand, a weird smile on his face, his eyes half closed, wearing funny clothes, and trying to explain how it was all the cop's fault. Somebody alert the media to this breaking news. :roll: ;)

What can I say, I got to be me, and life is too short.

Pigs[/quote:nto18te4]

Five six 285? Dang Boy if you ever lose your current gig be easy to get you a job as a fireplug:)

bigwheel

You guys can Polk all the fun you want. Four BGE;s fired up, lots of sides, Bro Jack and me in the kitchen, and the motor home is there, and a bunch of friends. How can I go wrong? Only if I crash and burn. :LOL: :oops:

Pigs

Sad, but it's not going to happen. (not for me) :cry: Idiots that do not a thing were bitching last night. so I just got out of Dodge. :LOL: Jerks that just show and do no work. I cleaned the whole place. along with the bath rooms. Why folk don't help out, I'll never know.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Sad, but it's not going to happen. (not for me) :cry: Idiots that do not a thing were bitching last night. so I just got out of Dodge. :LOL: Jerks that just show and do no work. I cleaned the whole place. along with the bath rooms. Why folk don't help out, I'll never know.

Pigs

So you let a few idiots kill YOUR plans?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3ghv5a5l]Sad, but it's not going to happen. (not for me) :cry: Idiots that do not a thing were bitching last night. so I just got out of Dodge. :LOL: Jerks that just show and do no work. I cleaned the whole place. along with the bath rooms. Why folk don't help out, I'll never know.

Pigs

So you let a few idiots kill YOUR plans?[/quote:3ghv5a5l]
Yea Nick. I'm tired along with Bro Jack for doing so much and the idiots just bitch more and want more. But the idiots want nothing to do with planing, cleaning, or Evan show up with a dish to pass. Let's not get into just show up and drink all the beer and booze that every one brought to share with every one else that brought stuff. Told Hicky last July when I put a 30 pack of Blue in the fridge and went to get one a half hour later, all gone. We have to clean house and git rid of some low life's that just show up and not contribute and just abuse.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom