I normally suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
At making chicken wings...but love to eat them and love to continue to try to make great wings. So today I tried something a little different. I normally use my two favorite sauces Reverend Marvins and Swamp Sauce when grilling, but it was way t oo windy and I'm to sick to grill. So I deep fried and tweaked the sauces. See below

The Reverends Version
1 - Bottle Reverend Marvins Hot
1/2 - Cup Honey
1/2 - Wolfe Rub Originial

Mix all ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes

Swamp Version
1 - Bottle Pee Dees Swamp Sauce
1 - Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Wolfe Rub Bold

img_174838_0_5b7496712ba4f15eb553f7f709a28273.jpg

Daddy's Helper
img_174838_1_cfa66170c98f5b153b6a3edb67adb76f.jpg

Rev's on the left, Swamp on the right
img_174838_2_ed58ade3aea038c0da9198a3b747d2c4.jpg

Well, I'm no expert here, but if I had to guess.....chicken wings, same as always, sauces, same as always....chef................................I think I found where the problem has been! :LOL: Glad it worked out Larry!

They look good to me! I gettin hongry now. Good job there Larry, and daddy's little helper.

Larry Wolfe said:
At making chicken wings...but love to eat them and love to continue to try to make great wings. So today I tried something a little different. I normally use my two favorite sauces www.revmarvin.com]Reverend Marvins[/url] and Swamp Saucewhen grilling, but it was way t oo windy and I'm to sick to grill. So I deep fried and tweaked the sauces.

Larry looks like good eats to me , now I need a wing fix !! LOL

When I read the title to the post I was almost afraid to continue.....Glad I did though, looks like the little helper did a fine job. But where are the drumettes!! :shock:

007bond-jb said:
So what was the main course? Them wings look like a fine appetizer

Now all depends on how many wings ya get on a plate , myself I usualy get 40 of them at my favorite wing place, plus seasoned fries!!!!! :twisted: 8) [smilie=a_party.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom