I need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Guys and girls.
A while back I posted a recipe for my Grandma's "Bread & butter pickles", I don't remember what section it was in. I've done some searching but I think it was in a conversation that spun from something else. This recipe was given to me by my Grandpa on a hand written note before he died. The note has been misplaced and I can't find it anywhere.
I always keep recipes in a certain place but I pulled this one out for someone else and didn't return it to it's proper place right away.
Now I believe it is lost for good.
I think a few people that still post here might have seen it or I might have given it to you. If anyone has it or knows where it was posted please let me know. This is the only place on earth it resides right now.
I know it won't replace the note Granpa gave to me but I'll have the recipe. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
This really means alot.

"butter" and "pickles" = top search

puff = bottom search

I put those two in the search places and got 3 topics...but no recipe.
Blue room?

Mike, from my memory that is the same recipe! Ice cubes and everything! I can't believe it's identical! Thanks so much.
I see you're from Ohio. My Grandma was born & raised in a little coal mining town called (Herick) (sp) I think. I think the town was close to the border of W Virginia. The town is long gone but it seems to me the recipe for those great pickles has survived.
Thanks again!! :D

Puff said:
Mike, from my memory that is the same recipe! Ice cubes and everything! I can't believe it's identical! Thanks so much.
I see you're from Ohio. My Grandma was born & raised in a little coal mining town called (Herick) (sp) I think. I think the town was close to the border of W Virginia. The town is long gone but it seems to me the recipe for those great pickles has survived.
Thanks again!! :D
Now post it in the recipie section so you can find it.

Glad you found it. Looks great. I always try to run off some ho made goodies for folks at work (usually cheaper than buying everybody a present). This just might be the candidate for this year. At any rate got it saved if you lose it again.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom