I need to apologize for the radio contest...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I should have asked only one question but of course I thought I worte the correct info down over the break for both...well, I didn't!

So, I believe Ron Hill called in and some one else...before Puff won.

The correct answer for the grill temp WAS 250* and not 225* which I worte down.

Please email me and I will give up some of my own personal stash at my cost to make up for this error. I am sorry guys...but it made for great radio!! :shock: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
I should have asked only one question but of course I thought I worte the correct info down over the break for both...well, I didn't!

So, I believe Ron Hill called in and some one else...before Puff won.

The correct answer for the grill temp WAS 250* and not 225* which I worte down.

Please email me and I will give up some of my own personal stash at my cost to make up for this error. I am sorry guys...but it made for great radio!! :shock: :LOL:

No need to Greg. Glad I could be part of your great show. Keep it up! I got more rubs than I know what to do with.

I had the correct answer and kept getting a busy tone. I think this was geographic discrimination because my call had to go to a satellite and back to earth. Meanwhile while my call is in outer space, Puff called in and won. And those other guys did have the right answer. A lot of us got cheated. BTW apology accepted.

Somebody (I think his name was James) called in as well from Florida...feel free to email me to collect on some of my special stash if you want to man!!

From now on only one question!! :LOL:

Ron Hill (Ron Beaux) and James in Florida, e-mail me your address. I will send you each two bottles of Wolfe Rub since you both actually got the answer correct.

e-mail to wolferub at gmail dot com

Griff said:
I had the correct answer and kept getting a busy tone. I think this was geographic discrimination because my call had to go to a satellite and back to earth. Meanwhile while my call is in outer space, Puff called in and won. And those other guys did have the right answer. A lot of us got cheated. BTW apology accepted.
Puff was calling from outerspace.

It is a lot to think about when you are running a "radio show".
Most people like "Rush" or "Don and Mike" have people who take notes for them and do the breaks and prepair the questions for the next segment. If you try to do it all yourself, you are like a one armed paper hanger. So sometimes things like this happen. It was a good podcast, and it was very well produced.

Excellent job Greg.

BchrisL said:
It is a lot to think about when you are running a "radio show".
Most people like "Rush" or "Don and Mike" have people who take notes for them and do the breaks and prepair the questions for the next segment. If you try to do it all yourself, you are like a one armed paper hanger. So sometimes things like this happen. It was a good podcast, and it was very well produced.

Excellent job Greg.

Good point, but up until last week Greg had absolutely nothing else to do............we'll blame this on his new job! :LOL: :LOL:

Actually I have told Greg this many times before, he has both the voice and the face for radio and does an excellent job doing what he does!

wittdog said:
Griff said:
Puff was calling from outerspace.
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom