I need a pit/smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MEAT

Assistant Cook
Okay, here in California no one sales or builds a decent BBQ pit/smoker.
All the good pits/smokers are in Texas...and it takes a shiny nickel
to get one shipped out here.
Does anyone know or build pits in California?

Well I aint no big adovate of log burning offset creosote factories but know old Dave klose be glad to haul you a fancy one out there if thats whut your craving. He delivers them all over the place. Sure he get it to you cheaper than the post orfice:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I aint no big adovate of log burning offset creosote factories but know old Dave klose be glad to haul you a fancy one out there if thats whut your craving. He delivers them all over the place. Sure he get it to you cheaper than the post orfice:)
bigwheel
I hear ya bigwheel...I just might have to go in that direction.
People out here in Califorina sure are missing out... :|

Yeppers my left wing big brudder used to live out there. He would drive 40 miles one way for a brisket sandwich cooked in a crockpot. Whut a miserable life huh?

bigwheel

Now whut would make a good local diet for a Klose up there in Colorado? I'm thinking maybe quaking aspens and beeches. Or something like that. Now I know some of the E. Texas grit eaters use Pine to cook bbq. I would certainly not advocate that practice to anybody. I think it supposed to be bad for the health. Now my old chum from down around Breckenridge used to brag on the merits of steak cooked over cedar coals. Who knows?

bigwheel

Shipping costs would not hold up in a court of law.
The pit looks really nice but with depreciation his $2669.65 pit is worth
around $1800 now.

Back
Top Bottom