I meet members...and I can prove it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mike Hedrick said:
I met 4 or more at Op BBQ: Walter Reed and the year is still young.
BTGG and Brady have to be top of the list so far. He's a regular "Joe" but she is an amazing young lady who's eyes light up light the sun when she is talking about good folks or BBQ. Bill drinks yer beer. :roll:

lol

I met Greg [MonteQ Guy] there and a couple others too who lurk here.

Never met a BBQ guy/gal I had a hard time with. Most folks I actually love and hope to know all my life. Ya'll are GREAT folks and God bless ya'll for doing what you do and helping others.

Man I hope to meet many of ya'll and have a "pop" and laugh about stuff.

Greg we need a shot of you in them Purple socks.
:LOL:
What did you get signed?
:roll:

lol
peace
<><

His 45rpm of "And they call it puppy love". ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":3sp9elpy]I met 4 or more at Op BBQ: Walter Reed and the year is still young.
BTGG and Brady have to be top of the list so far. He's a regular "Joe" but she is an amazing young lady who's eyes light up light the sun when she is talking about good folks or BBQ. Bill drinks yer beer. :roll:

lol

I met Greg [MonteQ Guy] there and a couple others too who lurk here.

Never met a BBQ guy/gal I had a hard time with. Most folks I actually love and hope to know all my life. Ya'll are GREAT folks and God bless ya'll for doing what you do and helping others.

Man I hope to meet many of ya'll and have a "pop" and laugh about stuff.

Greg we need a shot of you in them Purple socks.
:LOL:
What did you get signed?
:roll:

lol
peace
<><

His 45rpm of "And they call it puppy love". ;)[/quote:3sp9elpy]

4.gif

shoulda posted this sooner but here is the rest of the U.S schedule if anyone else is in the area, after that its all UK then off to another one.

Thu Sept 6 Sterling Hgts, MI
Fri Sept 7 Waukegan, IL
Sat Sept 8 Tiffin, OH
Sun Sept 9 Joliet, IL

One thing I can say about the Osmond's is they are good people and seem to stay out of trouble.. [smilie=loveyou.gif] Marie... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom