I made good to Weber...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
I have fulfilled my first Weber Decency mission...Here's my story.

A few weeks ago we went out to my wifes cousins for a picnic. Her cousin showed up with a charcol grill, a thermometer and a bag of Kingsford. He explained about how he was going to cook a few London Broil's using a new thing he learned called the offset method. He was as serious as any of us and very determined (it brought a tear to my eye). Then out came the lighter fluid....sooooooo...this weekend when he came in for the reunion, I gifted him with a Weber chimeny and made him promise he'd never buy lighter fluid again..It was a very touching moment.

Anyone else..

Nick Prochilo said:
Awww, thats such a sweet story John. I have tears in my eyes!

Ya, me too..but that could have been directly correlated to the large amount of alcohol I had consumed...

john pen said:
I have fulfilled my first Weber Decency mission...Here's my story.

A few weeks ago we went out to my wifes cousins for a picnic. Her cousin showed up with a charcol grill, a thermometer and a bag of Kingsford. He explained about how he was going to cook a few London Broil's using a new thing he learned called the offset method. He was as serious as any of us and very determined (it brought a tear to my eye). Then out came the lighter fluid....sooooooo...this weekend when he came in for the reunion, I gifted him with a Weber chimeny and made him promise he'd never buy lighter fluid again..It was a very touching moment.

Anyone else..
Way to go

Who did you steal the chimney from...(As Dave runs out to check that his four are where they are supposed to be...)

Good job, John. My kit is still mostly unused, except I did put Decency stickers on my bike's side cases.

--John
(I kinda miss the drama of the WHOOOOSH!!! when refluiding and relighting. :( )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom