I love West Seneca..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Well, made a trip to the Wittarosa to drop off some pickled green tomatoes and left with bacon (2 kinds), pastrami and peppers...Already had the pastrami in a wonderful sandwich and even saved a few pieces for thge wife. Breakfast will find bacon cooking here. Not sure if it'll be in a sammy or with eggs. Good eats as always...

Ok I'm jealous! I wanna make a trip to Witterosa! I have even gone so far as to check mileage to the area! LOL It's about 6 hours!! NOT good!

allie said:
Ok I'm jealous! I wanna make a trip to Witterosa! I have even gone so far as to check mileage to the area! LOL It's about 6 hours!! NOT good!

I hear he's goin mail order soon !!

john pen said:
allie said:

I hear he's goin mail order soon !!

Once them boys are cooking on their own, he'll have plenty of time to do all the mailing!

allie said:
6 hours doesn't sound bad to me...I am about 22hours away. :(
Looks like it is worth it to me! :D

Green Hornet said:
allie said:
6 hours doesn't sound bad to me...I am about 22hours away. :(
Looks like it is worth it to me! :D

Well, from here it is measured in days, but it still sounds worth it.

Griff

Since Les travels anywhere from 4-6 hours a day just for work, he doesn't really care for long road trips on the weekend. I'd be up for it but refuse to go that far alone. I'm not a scaredy cat by any stretch of the imagination but I don't care to take long car trips without someone with me. lol

As always I had a nice vist with John and I can't wait to break into those pickled tomatoes.....Thanks for the coffee...I had trouble getting to sleep after you left :P

john pen said:
Breakfast ala Witt...now if we could get him to bake bread and lay eggs...

U should have said something..I have 4 dozen farm fresh brown eggs here. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Back
Top Bottom