I lost the worst week contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
last Sunday I took a neighbor to buy some shrimp. Apparently some
juice spilled out into my truck. The next day when the heat index
was about 100, I opened my door and almost passed out. Then on Thursday
a water pipe burst in my condo. 3000 bucks of damage, although the
actual figure has to be less than a 1000.

Anyway, our cute little intern from Coastal Carolina University had
the flu last week, and then got stung by a jellyfish over the weekend.

But the winner was Bob who works with me.

Last Sunday he wanted to make waffles for his kids, and decided to clean
the coffee pot. He opened the cabinet beneath his kitchen sink and found
a writhing, pulsating mound of maggots, worms and flies.

His garbage disposal had been dumping food under the sink. I would have just walked out and moved, but he cleaned it up.

Then Wed., he decided to fix a slow leak in a bathtub. Except he forgot to
turn the water off first....sooo, when he removed whatever plumbing thingy,
water started shooting all over his bathroom. He ran outside to a shed in his back yard to turn off the water, and when he went in, he felt something fall on his head. He turned the water off and turned around. What had hit him in the head? A nest of Palmetto bugs (South Carolina cockroaches that fly). They were crawling all over him, in his shirt and stuff and he was
barefooted too. I would have loved to have seen that dance.

Anyway, he gets the prize, so if you see Bob, buy him a doughnut or something.

Ida considered movin too. Thats nasty.

My daughter sent a waterballoon through a neighbors window. :shock:
The girl who was house sitting was a bitch about the whole thing. 2 days later when the house owners showed up they found her dead on the kitchen floor. Turns out they found needles around the house...I felt like a tool for calin her a B***. I guess my problems arent so bad. :?

Cappy, I bet I could win the worst week contest last week...but let's not get in to specifics! :shock: :roll: :roll:

unless you are enslaving the Jewish people and have plagues
worse than maggots and roaches visited upon you, I'm going
with Bob.

I don't want to talk about my fall over the weekend. I did a face plant in shrub. I hope I heal before Oinktoberfest so no one pokes fun at me. I'm taking the Fifth on whether adult beverages were involved, and blame the fall on poor lighting.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":hfsho88e]:LOL:

she's a real cutie, I can tell she's going to be successful in whatever
she does.

what...no pics????????? :LOL:[/quote:hfsho88e]

Ditto :!: :!:

I'd have moved at a loss, and tossed in all house contents to boot!

Nasty.

No other word for it all.

Oh, see if you've got a pic for these boys, so they'll stop asking, will ya? ;)

Well I'm sitting here listening to Archie Campbell singing, "I'm So Richly Blessed" on XM Radio. Sure feel sorry for all the folks enduring trials and tribulations. Things will get mo betta. Life is full of hills and valleys. If a person is in the valley it means a hilltop is fixing to pop up shortly. God loves you all.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I'm sitting here listening to Archie Campbell singing, "I'm So Richly Blessed" on XM Radio. Sure feel sorry for all the folks enduring trials and tribulations. Things will get mo betta. Life is full of hills and valleys. If a person is in the valley it means a hilltop is fixing to pop up shortly. God loves you all.

bigwheel

Thanks for the encouraging words Bigwheel. :D

Dang Woody I feels your pain. Now I neva been there of course but your old namesake Woody Hayes would not buy gas to go in his car in Michigan when the tank was on empty and he headed back home to Akron..Columbus..Toledo etc? Lot of towns up in that neck o the woods. He also jerk his wife outta her chair and whup the snot out of her if she beat him at playing Checkers. Seen that on Sat night live one time. John Belushi was re-inacting how the coach actually done it in real life.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom