I knew Santa was a Carolina Boy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Thanks Tim!

img_174675_0_f8c5d31e9f15ab4a06192a8d8d03b373.jpg

Larry hope you enjoy. Let me know how that chicken sauce is, i thought it looked good.

Captain, I was going to send him some Scotts also, But i was in Bennettsville, and couldnt find it. I can find it easy at home.

Captain Morgan said:
Wolfe boy got lucky...only thing missing there is a bottle of Scotts.

They sell Scotts up here, well I have to go to Fredericksburg which is about 25 minutes away, so I have that in the pantry, definitely a GREAT simple vinegar sauce.

Well glad you got that Scott's Sauce classified here. Neighbor from across the street (long since moved) used to get copious quantities of that stuff from some branch of his kin in NC. He was native to VA but like the sauce blah blah blah. I just loved it. Tried it on comp pushed pork a time or two but the judges wasnt impressed. Heck I liked to dunk brisket in it. Lovely stuff...but as you say a little unrefined. Sorta like a kick in the teeth by somebody wearing combat boots:)

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":28yon4ia]Wolfe boy got lucky...only thing missing there is a bottle of Scotts.

They sell Scotts up here, well I have to go to Fredericksburg which is about 25 minutes away, so I have that in the pantry, definitely a GREAT simple vinegar sauce.[/quote:28yon4ia]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom