I hear we're having a sauce contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
I sent a status request to Lee Ann early this morning...
hope to hear anytime now...course it could be tomorrow
or next week.

I could have sworn someone said to say the results would be posted tomorrow!?!? :roll:

Larry, this has nothing to do with you !! Cappy swore we'd know first thing this am, and now we're getting all jerked around...Now I know how Paris must feel... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Now, Now, ya'll quit bickering and start acting like adults. O.K. Now get my Primo shipped to me today or I,m gonna hold my breath til it gets here!LOL... 8)

(Greg Launches Pre-emptive Strike) I have already retained legal counsel in case one of you dopes decides to make me the bad guy...He is on retainer and has been monitoring the thread since the beginning!!

I have also amassed a fortune running this site and can draw any legal issue/process out for at least 3 hours!! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
(Greg Launches Pre-emptive Strike) I have already retained legal counsel in case one of you dopes decides to make me the bad guy...He is on retainer and has been monitoring the thread since the beginning!!

I have also amassed a fortune running this site and can draw any legal issue/process out for at least 3 hours!! :shock:

This coming from the guy who didn't have the balls to keep bbq-4-u!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":39irzf2p](Greg Launches Pre-emptive Strike) I have already retained legal counsel in case one of you dopes decides to make me the bad guy...He is on retainer and has been monitoring the thread since the beginning!!

This coming from the guy who didn't have the balls to keep bbq-4-u! [/quote:39irzf2p]

He fought for his std 3 hrs.

I suspect that there is a hold up in transferring all the entry fees to the off shore bank. Until the funds are out of the country, we won't know that there is no contest cause the perps made off with the booty.... :shock:

DATsBBQ said:
I suspect that there is a hold up in transferring all the entry fees to the off shore bank. Until the funds are out of the country, we won't know that there is no contest cause the perps made off with the booty.... :shock:
I beleive there may be something to that.

Back
Top Bottom