I Have Lost My TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Any one have a Wii vidiot box? Since Val got one my TV has been taken over. Now I have to watch sports on the crapy bed room tube. But that's okay, I picked up a one cube fridge from bro Jack to keep in there to keep beer cold. :D

Pigs

I think there is a Wii in my family but I aint shore where it is or whut it does. It do not bother me since I dont watch much TV. Way too much commie liberal propaganda on there ya know? Now I like Fox but the commies are fixing to try to shut it down. They also want to reinstate some version of the "fairness doctrine" which is designed to shut down dangerous right wing talk radio. Betta be stocking up on food and ammo folks.

bigwheel

I love the fact that Val is having fun and you are getting screwed in the process.....It's like a Win Win :D :D :D
Bust the lock off the wallet and get a better TV for the Bed Room they have come down in price alot..and maybe you can get an open box after Xmass deal

wittdog said:
I love the fact that Val is having fun and you are getting screwed in the process.....It's like a Win Win :D :D :D
Bust the lock off the wallet and get a better TV for the Bed Room they have come down in price alot..and maybe you can get an open box after Xmass deal

Wait til he finds out they have tv's without tubes in them! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

Wait til he finds out they have tv's without tubes in them! :LOL:
and this stuff called sat tv..and dvrs.....

bbquzz said:
Pigs, I think this is the perfect excuse to head out and buy yourself a 60" flat panel for the bedroom :twisted:

Naw, I think I'll just go get a 26" kettle. I can deal with the bed room tube for now. :LOL: Then after the tax return I can get a flat panel and tell Val the old bed room tube is going in the RV. :D Win,win. Don't ya think?

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
bbquzz said:
Pigs, I think this is the perfect excuse to head out and buy yourself a 60" flat panel for the bedroom :twisted:

Naw, I think I'll just go get a 26" kettle. I can deal with the bed room tube for now. :LOL: Then after the tax return I can get a flat panel and tell Val the old bed room tube is going in the RV. :D Win,win. Don't ya think?

Pigs

Sounds Like The Plan To Me Pigs ;)

8)

Hey now that must be where I have seen Pig's before. That be on COP's. I think he was the alleged perp wearing the white wife beater undershirt in the series special for Noo Yawk. I'm flabbergasted :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey now that must be where I have seen Pig's before. That be on COP's. I think he was the alleged perp wearing the white wife beater undershirt in the series special for Noo Yawk. I'm flabbergasted :shock:

bigwheel
Ya, wasn't he drunk, yelling at a cop to get off his property ?

Well I can see blurring out the faces but whut is up with blurring out the breastes shots? That just seems un-Americkan to me. Thats how come I dont watch it much.

bigwheel

You guys can make all the fun you want. Most of the cops know me and know I'm there cutting grass, or what ever. It's the new cops that that piss me off. "what is this place, got ID? What are you doing here, why are the gates locked, why did I have to park on top of the hill and walk down here." Most of the Five-O is cool, and we love them to check around, as there is many rv's and trailers there. I usually keep the gate open when mowing, but every now and then when a party is coming up I don't want folk driving around while I'm trying to get things in shape and make it look pretty. I don't need a young punk cop getting in my face. Last year a young Sheriff got in my face cuz he could not just drive down. Why are you here? What did I do? Why are you asking for ID? Is it illegal to drink a brewski on a tractor on private land? Was kind of funny as he had to walk about 500 yards to get to me. :LOL: But why was he there? There is one way to get in around the gates. Most cops that know the place know how to get in around them they just smile and wave, and I just wave back. As I said, It's great that they keep a eye on the place, but don't come down and grill me. :x

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom