I hate it when

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChuckBBQSmoker

Senior Cook
grill a whole bunch of stuff and completely forget to take pics because you have company! Last night I grill in a tray some onion, broccoli, and mushrooms, some asparagus on the grill with EVOO, S&P, brats, skirt steak and some chicken quarters. Used some apple wood and stubbs. Completely forgot to take any pics! I am a fool! :partyman:

Yeah last night I grilled some rib eyes, two whole chickens, 5 lbs. sausage, 3 bunches of asparagus, 6 racks of ribs, some bone in pork chops, grilled pineapple, grilled bananas .......................

If your not posting pics, no sense telling us about it unless you post the recipes!

Wow this discussion was a great memory jogger that I am supposed to buy the Little Bride a camera photographica for Mother's Day. Not sure how I got stuck on that deal. I tried to explain to her one time when we first got married that she was not my Mother so I shouldnt have to get her a present. That did not go over very well to say the least. Guess I will get one of the fancy and cheap Jap models. Hope they aint radioactive etc.

bigwheel said:
......."I tried to explain to her one time when we first got married that she was not my Mother so I shouldnt have to get her a present. That did not go over very well to say the least."

Bigwheel, you related to my husband ?! :shock: You both say the same thing ! :roll: hahahaha

ChuckBBQSmoker said:
grill a whole bunch of stuff and completely forget to take pics because you have company! Last night I grill in a tray some onion, broccoli, and mushrooms, some asparagus on the grill with EVOO, S&P, brats, skirt steak and some chicken quarters. Used some apple wood and stubbs. Completely forgot to take any pics! I am a fool! :partyman:
blah blah blah no pics blah blah blah.....thats all I heard

I hate it when........people post about cooks with no pic's. What is the point? You could say you cooked cubed deer steak and at the least reuse an old pic like Pig's does once a year. New pic's or STFU.

I have never seen such a group of folks so visually oriented. Whut is up with that? Guess yall was the young skulls fulla mush who was born after books and eloquent prose was thrown out the winder in favor of compooterized whiteboards etc. Dont make me come up there. Thanks.

bigwheel said:
I have never seen such a group of folks so visually oriented. Whut is up with that? Guess yall was the young skulls fulla mush who was born after books and eloquent prose was thrown out the winder in favor of compooterized whiteboards etc. Dont make me come up there. Thanks.

It's a digital age BW. Don't go thinking that you're all high and mighty when you can't even figure out how to watch a YouTube video. K Thanks. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom