I guess a rose, chocolate and a card wasn't enough.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure I can bite my tongue on the worthless caliber. I have a theory that there have been more people and white tail deer killed by a .22 Long Rifle than any other round..maybe with the exception of lever action .30-30's as regards the Bambis. I would not like to catch one between the eyes.

Greg Rempe said:
Nice looking gun... Worthless caliber round!

Sent from my SAMSUNG NOTE

Sounds highly plausible to me. Thats what Michael Corleoni used when he snuffed out the two trouble makers in the restaurant. Very easy to muffle sound..or so I've heard. Robert Dinero used one in his S. Americkan hit man movie. He had the micro mini 5 shot revolver. He push them in the bathroom stall and one shot in the heart and they die instantly without any noise. I think they took some artistic license with some of that story line. I have one..they make a purty good bit of noise. Jump right of your hand if you aint careful. Better to shoot with two hands. Left to hold the gun and the right to pull the trigger.

It's a whole lot more about where you place the shot than the size of the bullet. Having said that I have a .50 S&W hand cannon. But the .22LR Walther PPS/S is more fun to shoot.

Griff said:
It's a whole lot more about where you place the shot than the size of the bullet. Having said that I have a .50 S&W hand cannon. But the .22LR Walther PPS/S is more fun to shoot.
And a heck of a lot cheaper to shoot !

I would rather place 3.40 call rounds center mass then 3 plinkers. But that's just me. You girls continue to shoot your. 22 and be fuzzy inside... Man up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Greg Rempe said:
I would rather place 3.40 call rounds center mass then 3 plinkers. But that's just me. You girls continue to shoot your. 22 and be fuzzy inside... Man up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

um...it was for a girl.

I recall reading in either Field and Stream or Outdoor Life etc. back when I was a young skull o mush..That the Biggest kodiak Bear Killed in Canada was kilt by a Eskimoe lady using a single shot .22 Rifle. Anybody remember that story? Not sure how much time span the biggest bear theory covered. Or maybe she was only competing with other indigenous peeples with twenty twos. Who knows? Tell us about it Griff. That bound to have been around 56 or thereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom