I got tazed today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
John, just PM Puff the picture and spare the rest of us. He'll probably add the picture to his collection! :shock:

I pm'd him about that and he sad to go ahead and send a nude frontal also...I dont understand why, but I did it anyway..

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1lggr5mm]John, just PM Puff the picture and spare the rest of us. He'll probably add the picture to his collection! :shock:

I pm'd him about that and he sad to go ahead and send a nude frontal also...I dont understand why, but I did it anyway..[/quote:1lggr5mm]

That sick ba..............

Yall might have saw this story in the news a few months ago. A policeman in my hometown tazed a guy 9 times and he died. The policman was indicted on manslaughter charges. The policeman was serving a felony warrant when it happen.

bigwheel said:
They do the same procedure on the hot peppa spray..you gotta get sprayed before you can carry it and spray somebody else. I dont know who the rocket scientist is who thinks up all this non-sense but carried to it's logical conclusion a person should have to be shot before being allowed to carry a gun.

bigwheel

Yeah, But I'll bet the "how to handle a prostitute" training is cool........

Woodman said:
bigwheel said:
They do the same procedure on the hot peppa spray..you gotta get sprayed before you can carry it and spray somebody else. I dont know who the rocket scientist is who thinks up all this non-sense but carried to it's logical conclusion a person should have to be shot before being allowed to carry a gun.

bigwheel

took me 3 tries to pass that one...

john pen said:
Woodman said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Same as your urine test! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":18l5irfs]
Woodman said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Same as your urine test! :LOL:[/quote:18l5irfs]
:LOL: :shock:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":1irup12f]
Woodman said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Same as your urine test! :LOL:
:LOL: :shock:[/quote:1irup12f]
Geeeze... You flunk 1 little urine test...

Back
Top Bottom