I got an invite, yall need to help me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Here's the pm from a guy I met at the fishing forum:
Hey Sapo, looks like you got it going on with the bbq. My good friends and I enter a small time cook off called Czech Fest in Calallen, west of CC. The first year we got reserve champ, and since then we'v struggled. It's major bragging rights against my Dad and all my other good friends that enter. It's in October, but maybe I'll bring you in if you'd do it as a ringer and we could redeem ourself. I do alot of surf fishing. I'll pm you in the Spring and take you down the beach and put you on some hellacious surf trout if you are interested, in exchange for you coming to cook with us. We're desperate man, we got to do what it takes to beat these guys. It's all fun, beer, horseshoes, bbq, and BS.

See ya
Robert Arnold

I'm happy even though it's a long time from now... :D

Better find out if gas is allowed :LOL:
Sounds like a good time..like larry said....have them supply the beer and food...

wittdog said:
Sounds like a good time..like larry said....have them supply the beer and food...
Why gas Dave? Are you talkin S$%T? :x I'll eat red beans before I go....and you know what mean!!!! ;)

surfinsapo said:
wittdog said:
Why gas Dave? Are you talkin S$%T? :x I'll eat red beans before I go....and you know what mean!!!! ;)

It takes a little time GT give Dave a few hours [smilie=pope.gif]

& Dave don't sleep by an open flame tonite Boy 8)

surfinsapo said:
wittdog said:

I think he was referring to this SS. Just a guess here though.

surfinsapo said:
I like this burner because you can put different lengths of pipe and I can run it in the firebox for long cooks. What yall think?. :D

surfinsapo said:
Here's the pm from a guy I met at the fishing forum:
Hey Sapo, looks like you got it going on with the bbq. My good friends and I enter a small time cook off called Czech Fest in Calallen, west of CC. The first year we got reserve champ, and since then we'v struggled. It's major bragging rights against my Dad and all my other good friends that enter. It's in October, but maybe I'll bring you in if you'd do it as a ringer and we could redeem ourself. I do alot of surf fishing. I'll pm you in the Spring and take you down the beach and put you on some hellacious surf trout if you are interested, in exchange for you coming to cook with us. We're desperate man, we got to do what it takes to beat these guys. It's all fun, beer, horseshoes, bbq, and BS.

See ya
Robert Arnold

I'm happy even though it's a long time from now... :D

Do the fishing thing first, then cook. No fishy, no cooky.
You should hear what Wittdog promises if you help him cook. 8) 8)

surfinsapo said:
wittdog said:
YEAH I was talking some smack about the gas..... :LOL:
What I'm worried about is I work near open flames :shock:

Guess what. The fishermen watched my BBQ videos and now I am nominated to cook for everyone after the fishing tournament this Saturday.... Looks like I might need more "Wolfe Rub bold" Larry.... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom