I did try the FAQ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
You have to upload your pictures to a site like like www.photobucket.com Then it is real simple. Just copy and paste the "image code"
img_203307_0_cabd078189672876609e8a477962c7a6.jpg

Greg promised me personally that he was going to add an "app" so that we could directly download pics... oh wait, he said he wasn"t going to do that..I dont know, Im so confused...Maybe its the beer.. I dont know.

MitchSchaft said:
It's real easy. I ran a handful of phpbb boards in the past. Although upgrading to phpbb3 would solve all the problems since it's already built in.

Unless you a cheap bastage Admin who is worried about bandwidth limits. SOME people here post the same pictures to numerous other BBQ/Foodie boards. If he allowed uploads to his host (his PHP is hosted on his own domain)....that would probably hit the limit. Yeah he could put in a cookie check, but he really doesn't care about his members basically. It's always been that way. :cry:

ScottyDaQ said:
MitchSchaft said:
It's real easy. I ran a handful of phpbb boards in the past. Although upgrading to phpbb3 would solve all the problems since it's already built in.

Unless you a cheap bastage Admin who is worried about bandwidth limits. SOME people here post the same pictures to numerous other BBQ/Foodie boards. If he allowed uploads to his host (his PHP is hosted on his own domain)....that would probably hit the limit. Yeah he could put in a cookie check, but he really doesn't care about his members basically. It's always been that way. :cry:

Oh boy...Greg bashing...I get so excited when a thread turns this way, plus it takes the heat away from Puffs gayness !

Well them are some mighty purty girls with a nice big trophy. Now I don't mess with pics and if I see a movie file I hardly ever watch it lessen it might happen to have nekked ladies on it. I can't understand why yall are so interested in looking at pics of food so much. Whut's up with that? It sorta like them nutty NASCAR fans. My Daddy tole me the only reason folks go to car races is hoping to see somebody get kilt in a car wreck. I confirmed that hypothesis by personally interviewing thousands of sixth graders. My Daddy was right as usual. Are yall hoping to see the food blow up and kill somebody perhaps?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom