I could only find this pork...(I't finished!! -Pics & Vi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHERE ARE THE PIC'S SAPO????? DUDE THIS IS WRONG, YOU KNOW THE RULE...................."NO PIC'S NO COOK" You better show pic's of the meat on the Kamado or we'll thnk you cooked it in the crock pot!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
WHERE ARE THE PIC'S SAPO????? DUDE THIS IS WRONG, YOU KNOW THE RULE...................."NO PIC'S NO COOK" You better show pic's of the meat on the Kamado or we'll thnk you cooked it in the crock pot!!!!
I'm encoding the video right now Larry... I'll post the pics now though...

Well yall, thank you for helping me out.. I took all of yalls advice. I smoked it from 9:00am till midnight @ 225-280..fluxuated after adding more coal.. Rubbed it with BKnox Chipoltle- Killer stuff.. I sniffed it too Mike and tasted it like you said in your video. I wrapped it in foil lightly for 45 minutes or so. then I put on insulated rubber gloves and ripped it apart very easily. I made 2 sammy's ...1. onion bun with pulled pork with "Cappy's slaw" on top... 2. Onion bun with Rev. Marvin's Hot bbq sauce on top. I ate both of them at midnight and had a big south Texas smile while doing it... :D .. It was fun and I have tons of meat left for the weekend and to share with the neighbors. Thanks again... Video will be ready in a few hours at most....Thanks JB, for the Cajun Blast spray... that stuff rocks!!!

Cooking Video

Cooking Video

Yup Fine lookin piggy SS

That grease Boar_D_Laze mentioned is lard & its great to cook with

Back
Top Bottom