I can't send PM's Greg, what's up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Is anyone else not able to send PM's? I write them, then they just stay in the out box...I must be in trouble and Greg has me restricted.. Thanks alot man... :cry:

surfinsapo said:
Is anyone else not able to send PM's? I write them, then they just stay in the out box...I must be in trouble and Greg has me restricted.. Thanks alot man... :cry:

Nope that just means you're 100% heterosexual! Only Gregs "kind" can send him PM's!

Okay I'll tell the truth.... if the PM's are still sitting in the Outbox that just means that Greg hasn't read them yet. Once he reads them they will disappear from your outbox.

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:

Nope that just means you're 100% heterosexual! Only Gregs "kind" can send him PM's!

Okay I'll tell the truth.... if the PM's are still sitting in the Outbox that just means that Greg hasn't read them yet. Once he reads them they will disappear from your outbox.
that's eaves dropping....no wonder JB gave me his email..that's for the heads up...We can win this thing if we stick together.... :withstupid

Just to be clear...I have no access to PM nor any interest in reading them...All of you guys talk Shi* to my face any way!

Greg Rempe said:
Just to be clear...I have no access to PM nor any interest in reading them...All of you guys talk Shi* to my face any way!

What I meant was "if there are PM's sitting in the senders outbox, that means the recipient has not read them yet".

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2vc8e3xk]Just to be clear...I have no access to PM nor any interest in reading them...All of you guys talk Shi* to my face any way!

Not me.......I say it behind your back! :LOL:[/quote:2vc8e3xk]

At least you admit it...dope!

Sorry Greg. I must have misunderstood him.. I think he was trying to trick me. That guy is crazy and a salesmen. I bet if he lived by me, my doorbell would be worn out. I almost said yes about one of those primo things, But I like to waste money on stainless steel since I live by the beach and the salt air is everywhere. Greg, you can read all my PM's ok Bubba? I still like you, no matter what all the rest of them say..... [smilie=offtopic.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom