I Apologize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I got a private massage from someone about me not saying thank you at the end of my post. I try to say thank you at the end of all my post and for the most part I do sometime I may get busy and I don’t return to my post for few days. So I hope I have not offended any one. And look forward to many more post about my favorite hobby.

Chris Williams,(Missing Link). :oops: :LOL:

Well I'm still sorta upset about it. I may have to seek some counseling which as you undoubtably know dont come cheap. I think a coupla hundred bucks should cover the first half hour or so of therapy. You know where to send the check? Or had you rather use Pay Pal? Let me know. I'm trying to get you out as cheap as possible here. Thanks.

bigwheel

Sure thing but we know I have to go to the money and that is were i draw the line talking to my wife. :LOL: I hope she that come on hear and read my post and I better say thank you from now on. :LOL:

I know guys I was shocked that someone would think that way but who care I guess i do. I just wanted to make sure no one was felling this way either.

Thanks,
Missing link. :)

I thought Texans got free counseling from the Government :LOL: Like how to park in the middle of a mountain switch-back and breath in the air -Aroma Therapy or sitting around a keg fire during a fire ban -group therapy :LOL: , or buying up all the Keystone beer -alcohol therapy. [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

texan get that were are you from if they are i'm in the wrong group. I was not aspection this much turn out from my post. thanks for letting me vent on this sabject. :LOL:

2 things here guys.

1. I am personally sick of the North vs. South snipes that go back and forth. It's fairly childish and I don't see where it ads anything to the conversation!

2. I can't believe someone would PM another member and scold them for not thanking him/her. I mean really...grow up or get out!

Thanks! 8)

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the board :(

I applogize to all Texans, even to those who wish they were Texans. In fact, I appologize to all of man/women kind.

Now, who wants to buy some real estate?

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":348w8pxg]I'm staying out of the north/south bs!
What did you get a nasty gram.... :D :P

Not this time, and I'm trying to be on my best behavior so I don't get one! Those things have a way to take the wind out of your sails! :LOL:[/quote:348w8pxg]
:shock: Must be getting more responsable in your old age...when is your Bday again.... :D

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3h7mm7c0]I'm staying out of the north/south bs!
What did you get a nasty gram.... :D :P

Not this time, and I'm trying to be on my best behavior so I don't get one! Those things have a way to take the wind out of your sails! :LOL:
:shock: Must be getting more responsable in your old age...when is your Bday again.... :D[/quote:3h7mm7c0]

No, not really! Just pisses me off to have my post count drop like that! :LOL: :cry: :oops: :twisted: :evil: :shock: :D :) :( :eek:

Missing Link, I can't believe someone would do that to you :shock:
I enjoy your company here with or without a thank you!
Keep up the good work and get to cookin'! We need pic's! ;)

Back
Top Bottom