I Apologize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well butter my butt and call me a biskett or rub my butt and call me a briskett. Learn something new everyday...Nick should have 10K plus posts :shock:

DATsBBQ said:
Well butter my butt and call me a biskett or rub my butt and call me a briskett. Learn something new everyday...Nick should have 10K plus posts :shock:

That's what I'm talking about! By my count I should have 15,000! :oops:

Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:

If you would have said thank you you would have that many :LOL: ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:

If you would have said thank you you would have that many :LOL: ;)

Thanks for pointing that out! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:

Perhaps if someone would quit deleting your posts you would. ;) ;)

brian j said:
you better be careful nick... puff is only 1500 posts or so behind you and he could make that up in a week if you were to go on vacation or something. :LOL:

I get 1500 a week deleted for crying out loud! :LOL:

brian j said:
you better be careful nick... puff is only 1500 posts or so behind you and he could make that up in a week if you were to go on vacation or something. :LOL:
Including deletion it's more like 14000 8)

At least you can pick a side. Since I live in Kentucky Im dead smack in the middle.
The north doesnt like me and the south wont claim me. Larry is the only guy around here that will even talk to me. [smilie=a_cry.gif]

Thanks Larry.

DaleP said:
At least you can pick a side. Since I live in Kentucky Im dead smack in the middle.
The north doesnt like me and the south wont claim me. Larry is the only guy around here that will even talk to me. [smilie=a_cry.gif]

Thanks Larry.

Dale, what do you want to talk about? I'll talk with you, it doesn't matter to me where anybody is from, hell, I even talk to Puff!

Nick Prochilo said:
DaleP said:

Thanks Larry.

Dale, what do you want to talk about? I'll talk with you, it doesn't matter to me where anybody is from, hell, I even talk to Puff!
Lucky me :?

Dale I have family born and raised in Lousville.
I'll count you in on my "Talk to list ;) "

As sson as I make it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom