I am so disappointed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: I am so dissapointed.

Finney said:
:badgrin: Sam Adam's Light tastes nothing like Sam Adam's. And I just both a 12 pack. :badgrin:

Save em for beer brat baths...after they've been boiled down with some pork, they may actually get a taste!

Finney said:
:badgrin: Sam Adam's Light tastes nothing like Sam Adam's. And I just both a 12 pack. :badgrin:
How much have you had? :-k

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
I'm not spelling right... I'm mad. :slap: I just fired off an email to Sam Adams customer service. :rant: They'll be sorry. :evillaugh:

Uhhh yeah... and send you a case of the swill you don't like. Way to go ! =D> =D> =D> :) :D :grin:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
I'm not spelling right... I'm mad. :slap: I just fired off an email to Sam Adams customer service. :rant: They'll be sorry. :evillaugh:
That wasn't even close! :lmao: :lmao: 8-[

The Joker said:
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":19zp3xym]
Finney said:
That wasn't even close! :lmao: :lmao: 8-[[/quote:19zp3xym]
:compuf:

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":33ecqdfg]
Finney said:
That wasn't even close! :lmao: :lmao: 8-[
:compuf:[/quote:33ecqdfg]
LMFAO! Just another one of your imaginary friends.....

Chris, I feel your pain. I'm a Heinken drinker and decided to try Heinken Light. Stupid me took a 12 pack instead of just a six pack to try and now I'm stuck with the rest of this crap. I did have Sam Adams Summer Ale all day yesterday and it is gooood!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom