I am going to live!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaleP

Sous Chef
Got my results back about my heart and to my surprise, it couldnt be any better. 100% flow thru all of my 43 year old valves and no heart disease. Doc said I have the heart of a 20 yr old. The pain I have been having is caused from stress," I thought I was a dead man". Just wanted to tell you folks that I have been thru hell and one of the things that turns stress off for me is this site and also the TVWB site. Might sound silly but reading some of the stuff you knuts post makes me laugh and forget about work and $.
Plus it proves that you can eat grease for years as long as you stay active. I am proof. You could fill a walmart with all the cheeseburgers I have eaten in my life.
Thanks for listening to my rant. Q ON!

Great news =D>
As I sit in the sunshine in my backyard, with the smell of smoke in the air.
The stress of the world is gone :grin: :grin:

Thanks guys, its good to feel well for a change. Going to the UofL spring football game tonight and tomorrow I get to see the Blue Angels perform. Derby festivities have begun around here.

DaleP said:
Thanks guys, its good to feel well for a change. Going to the UofL spring football game tonight and tomorrow I get to see the Blue Angels perform. Derby festivities have begun around here.
My grandpa was from Kentucky, he took me too the derby a couple times :grin:
Have fun :!:

Thanks again. Getting ready to head out to the air show and tonight a fireworks display called 'Thunder over Louisville". I can care less about the fireworks and the crowd which is estimated at (1/2 a million) but the airshow is worth it to me. The weather here is perfect for drinking beer. The jails will be full tonight!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom