How's your garden?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking garden there Woody. Didn't know you had a green thumb!

Japs look great and the Dahlia's are beautiful!

Garden looks good.. Our Dahlia's only just budded on Tuesday and only 1 of them..... planted 25 of them... i'll try and get some pics up of out garden...

Green beans for 2 weeks now :eek:
Pickin' sweet peas Sunday, Tomatoes.......a little slow, japs are almost there :grin:

Jersey BBQ said:
Good looking garden Woodman...

I also have a daughter with a very similar looking room. Pooh Bear bed spread.... Green Day posters... Blue Strat and loads of sheet music around .... That pic could be her room....
That is his room :D

wdroller said:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=17vsky4s.1a2y80us&Uy=-9zccj0&Ux=1
Nice pics, in the first one what's the bushy stuff to the left? Kinda' looks like dill.

wdroller said:
Puff said:
wdroller said:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=17vsky4s.1a2y80us&Uy=-9zccj0&Ux=1
Nice pics, in the first one what's the bushy stuff to the left? Kinda' looks like dill.

That's asparagus fern. If you scroll down you should see a Comment section giving a little additional information about each picture. There are two 70 foot rows of asparagus. I stop cutting the asparagus on June 1, fertilize the plants heavily and let them grow up and gain root strength for the next season. The fern is well over six feet now.

It does look a lot like dill.
Very impressive :!:

Jersey BBQ said:
Good looking garden Woodman...

I also have a daughter with a very similar looking room. Pooh Bear bed spread.... Green Day posters... Blue Strat and loads of sheet music around .... That pic could be her room....

Yeah, "Tweeners!" Just bought her a new amp yesterday. Fender with two twelves. Not sure if I bought it for her or me! :!:

I've got basil, oregano, tarragon, chives, rue, peppermint, spearmint, and some horehound hanging around.

Woodman said:
I've got basil, oregano, tarragon, chives, rue, peppermint, spearmint, and some horehound hanging around.
Whorehound?? :eek: :eek: Alright!!

I've got a Simon and Garfunkle herb box -- parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. I also grow oregano, mint and chives. Basil is growing the greenhouse.

Griff

Griff said:
I've got a Simon and Garfunkle herb box -- parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. I also grow oregano, mint and chives. Basil is growing the greenhouse.

Griff
Is that a song?

The Joker said:
Yeah man! I still have the vinyl copy of that albumn

Too cool Joke. When I was in college in '68 I went to a Simon and Garfunkle concert. My date has been my wife for 37 years. Last year we went to a Simon and Garfunkle concert in Seattle. Funny how some good things don't change.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom