How to Eat a Chicken Wing ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRcOY-PvOC8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRcOY-PvOC8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It'll be a cold day in hell when I need some Felix Unger - neat freak - anal retentive type to tell me how to eat a chicken wing. Has this guy got nothing better to do? I'll bet he dressed as Martha Stewart for halloween. :roll:

He needs to come on down to my neck of the woods & try to give that demo to the chicken wing eatin' good ole boys round here :roll: They'd probably have a few demos to try out on him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8)

OR......

Hack the end with a cleaver so there's NO knuckle ... grasp it by the connected part...insert, bite down...PULL. All meat. No hassle. :roll:

I've made a few wings in my time. :LOL:

When I coached hockey, I had a couple of college players spend a week at my house teaching a clinic. They showed me how to eat a wing and keep one hand clean so your beer doesn't get slippery. Grasp the wing at one end, push the meat down the bone while holding it against a plate and all the meat ends up on one end ready to be consumed!

I like most of this guys videos, but I was kinda wondering about this one. He has one where he put Pulled Pork in cornbread muffins I wanna try one day.

This would never work for me. I'm usually too buzzed when wings are involved to mess with all that rigmarole. Just eat it, get messy. Fun.

I had an acquaintance once who insisted on using those latex exam gloves when eatin' his wings. Bad idea when around my group of friends - hilarity ensued. :roll: :twisted:

Tony M said:
This would never work for me. I'm usually too buzzed when wings are involved to mess with all that rigmarole. Just eat it, get messy. Fun.

I had an acquaintance once who insisted on using those latex exam gloves when eatin' his wings. Bad idea when around my group of friends - hilarity ensued. :roll: :twisted:
That's too funny. Being from around Buffalo, There are wings in every bar and all around. Half the fun is just hammering down, getting hot sauce and wing grunge on your pie hole is all the fun.Lets be real, Who eats a wing with a knife and fork? A bunch of beer, and wings? How can ya go wrong. BTW real men don't use blue cheese around here. :D

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom