How smart are you???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="The Joker":18s7dvfl][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":18s7dvfl]What? It's spelled right. :grin:
Hell if I know ~ I don't know what you're talkin' about unless you mean schematic. :grin:[/quote:18s7dvfl]
You need new glasses! :grin:[/quote:18s7dvfl]
Cute! I should have "quoted" you. :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
I got an 81%, thats not that easy you cant tell much from the small pics. Whats up with Mock this and mock that, its what it is.

Meat depts and there creative wording can be fun.

Mock tender (if you can find it) is the key in comp chili.

ScottyDaQ said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
I got an 81%, thats not that easy you cant tell much from the small pics. Whats up with Mock this and mock that, its what it is.

What do you know about Chili? You act like you have won a Chili Competition or have a Chili Chat Room or something?? 8-[

Uncle Al said:
I don't post often but...at 72% I'm smarter than Woody and want the whole world to know !!!!

Al

Nice to see ya back Al, start posting more!!

ScottyDaQ said:
Chuckwagoncook said:

Isn't that another name for Tri-Tip?

Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Chuckwagoncook said:

Isn't that another name for Tri-Tip?

Nope. It's not a steak cut, it's a roast cut from the Chuck Primal next to the top blade.

Larry Wolfe said:
What do you know about Chili? You act like you have won a Chili Competition or have a Chili Chat Room or something?? 8-[

Come here... :compuf:

57%, too much lamb. The markets around here have boneless leg of lamb and sometimes lamb chops. Most of that lamb was pretty lame. A lame lamb! Hey, where was the Clod of Beef or country ham?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom