How many fisherman do we have on the board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Don't fish as often as I would like to. I use to fish quite often many years ago mostly for walleye and perch.

No access to lakes (boatless) makes it and I'm not a big fan of shore-fishing.

Cruisin'

I like to fish. My favorites are steelhead, rainbows and Dollies on a fly rod. Also like to catch salmon every chance I get. I also fish halibut once or twice a year. Not because I like the "fishing" -- I like to eat the fish. That's what we're having for dinner tonight.

Griff

The wife and I used to fish all the time: Large/smallmouth, Rock, & Redeye Bass, Perch, Northern Pike, Rainbows and Brownies...Mmmmmmmm I miss that.

We had the kids and ...welll ya know.
But Brody is 6 now and getting to the age where he may actually enjoy being out there for hours instead of minutes, so I think it's time to get back out there.

Favoritites to catch are smallies , without a doubt! Smallies on topwater with a Rapala on lite tackle with 6 lb test. We have tons of walleye and yellow perch on Lake Erie. Those are my favorite eating fish along with crappies and bluegills (bream). I go fishing about 12 times a year (too much golfing!) FISH ON!!!!!!woody

I love to fish :D
Don't have much time these days. :-(
Have been to the high Artic for Char a few times :grin:
But I love stream fishin for brook trout :eek:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom