How is everyone doing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I had to leave an go to Dallas because of a big hurricane that was coming my way you may have heard of her Rita. That was a hard trip to Dallas! The trip took us 15 hours to get from Houston to Dallas, there was no gas station that had any gas you were bumper to bumper traffic no restrooms, were out of luck. We lucked out! All we got was a lot of rain and wind so I made a trip just so I could make sure my family was safe (no problem). I will have to pick up the yard an clean up the kids toys a little bit but all in all it was fun. My kids are way to young to remember this but I could not put them in harms way.

I hope that everyone had a better weekend than me but all in all it was fun to be able to go to Dallas with my family.

Thanks,
Missing Link.

Good luck buddy, glad you got to a safe place. Remember you can lay an ironing board across two chairs for the kids to sleep on. That's adventure sleeping!

your telling me but they were very good for what was going on. I could not have ask them to be any better than what they were and by the they age are 2&3 year old.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom