How bout some gumbo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
Well they dogged me into it so here is my gumbo video.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-nMpv1ZNNk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-nMpv1ZNNk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ronbeaux50, that was a killer video!! Great lookin Gumbo... Keep them videos Comin!!!
:D

Great Video Ron & a nice look in Gumbo too, Looks like ya got the hang of editin now.

You made me hungry. That's one of my favorite things to cook up. I usually broil the chicken parts to bring out the sugars, but next time I'll try smoking like you did. That has to pick up the flavor a bit.
Good video. What's next?

ronbeaux50 are you the person that is holding that huge ass beer sign on Bourbon Street. lol We have a tradition the Friday after Thanksgiving we make a gumbo with the left over smoke and fried turkey meat and boy does that have some flavor. Oh yea the gumbo really looks good. I could taste it while I was watching the viedo.

Tannehill Kid said:
ronbeaux50 are you the person that is holding that huge ass beer sign on Bourbon Street. lol We have a tradition the Friday after Thanksgiving we make a gumbo with the left over smoke and fried turkey meat and boy does that have some flavor. Oh yea the gumbo really looks good. I could taste it while I was watching the viedo.

Boubon street, Just saying that word makes my head hurt. Yep, thats me holding the sign. It cost me a dollar so I could pose with it.

Mighty fine video and gumbo Ron!! Man you guys keep doing those videos keeps me goooood looking!! :shock: :LOL:

Well I can't find no video..just a bunch of html looking chinese alphabet characters..but figger anybody who got the term "beaux" in their name bound to make good gumbo.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom