How about them LSU Tigers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1vzi1e3f]from the city that gave us the Indians?

Hey!! We were REALLY close a few times back in the late 90's!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:1vzi1e3f]

Come on Greggy, You wuz still in diapers in the 90's Boy! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
CWS...what a joke! :roll: :roll:

Ya this was a joke too !

National Championship Game: (2) LSU 38, (1) Ohio State 24

LSU roared from behind to win the BCS national championship game. The Tigers became the first two-loss team to claim a BCS title. Ohio State jumped to a a 10-0 lead before many of the Superdome-record 79,651 fans had settled into their seats. But LSU's speed, power and Matt Flynn's four touchdown passes were too much.

knine said:
Greg Rempe said:
CWS...what a joke! :roll: :roll:

Ya this was a joke too !

National Championship Game: (2) LSU 38, (1) Ohio State 24

LSU roared from behind to win the BCS national championship game. The Tigers became the first two-loss team to claim a BCS title. Ohio State jumped to a a 10-0 lead before many of the Superdome-record 79,651 fans had settled into their seats. But LSU's speed, power and Matt Flynn's four touchdown passes were too much.

Tell em Boy! Stupid Yankees ;)

GEAUX TIGERS...
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d9HzJNuKAxc&hl &autoplay=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="200"></embed>

Oh yeah... here

img_192636_0_44c98ddc8d5b9b9500e2ec8de8b753d3.jpg

I was just saying the CWS is a joke...not LSU...easy boy...or them "Stoopid Yankees" will have to come back down there and whoop your asses again!!

Greg Rempe said:
I was just saying the CWS is a joke...not LSU...easy boy...or them "Stoopid Yankees" will have to come back down there and whoop your asses again!!

It's way better than the BCS . CWS has a playoff system and there is a true champ at the end .

Ya the yankees won the first round ............still waiting on that next round . ;) .

thumping my bible and cleaning my guns.

Back
Top Bottom