Horrible news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys are you getting 24 or 30 packs for that price? Also about how much did it go up?
As some of you may know my family owns a beer distributor here in PA. And with the the price increase 30 packs of major brands such and coors light, bud, miller lite, ect. are expeceted to go up to about 21.90 before tax. Micros are expected to go up 3 to 4 dollars a case and IPAs possibly more.

Chris

chris1237 said:
Hey guys are you getting 24 or 30 packs for that price? Also about how much did it go up?
As some of you may know my family owns a beer distributor here in PA. And with the the price increase 30 packs of major brands such and coors light, bud, miller lite, ect. are expeceted to go up to about 21.90 before tax. Micros are expected to go up 3 to 4 dollars a case and IPAs possibly more.

Chris

Chris, can you get me Yuengling?

Greg Rempe said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

Greg go to PA...you can get the porter as well.

Greg Rempe said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

Just go to Costco, they sell it there!

Greg I would love to get you Lager but it is against the law to ship beer. If you cross the state line into PA you should have no problem finding it at any distributer.

Captain Morgan said:
so it's true....regular price for a case was 15.69, often on sale for

Chris, how long is this supposed to last.

Cappy prices of beer have gone up every year arond this time at least in PA. This year they have gone up more becasue of the riseing cost of fule and hop prices have gone up a lot because a large amount of ground have been devoted to producing grain for enthonal. Imported beers/hops have jumped up to because the US dollar is weak. The price of hops will most likely go down but not to where it was before.

Chris [/quote]

Bobberqer said:
just saw Sam Adams on sale, 12 pack, $13.99 , down from the usual $16.99.. thats stuffs getting expensive!!!

SO just informed me Yuengling, 12 pack, is on sale for $9.99 :shock:

I'm shelling out the extra 4 clams!!!!

Back
Top Bottom