Horrible news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have DWI checks here...the guys driving straight are drunk..the ones weaving are not (they are dodging pot holes) :LOL:

the good thing about the dwi checks here is that they have to post them in the paper a couple of days before....

at least all you guys can BUY beer on a sunday....still have an ancient blue law in ct.

i had a miller lite the other day....used it to wash down some home made shine....for that it was tolerable....we're on a labatts green label kick right now.....

Rob

my Senator referred me to the Department of Agriculture.
I told them whoever is in charge of hops and barley
SHOULD BE FIRED TODAY.

Mess with Cappy's beer, heads will roll.

Captain Morgan said:
no, but I invented drinking it.

Still pissed at that guy who invented tables.
Coffee tables with pillows :idea:
When you fall on them whilst drinking and trying to do a podcast it won't hurt so bad.

Yeah I agree with ya. Me and some other drunks did a blind taste test one day. Think we had Coors...Miller Lite..Bud..Lonestar and maybe Pabst..its been a while. The only fella who could pick out which was which could only pick out the Lone Star didnt do it by taste. He could pick it out cuz he said he knew from experience it made his ulcer hurt the worst. I think it got extra formaldahyde in it or something. Apparently not good for ulcers.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
I'll buy Natural Light when the prices get nuts. They are $9.99 case and poured in a glass or cup you can't tell the difference.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2us9okvy]Hey Greg, how about a home brew section? :LOL:

How about a stop making stupid suggestions section? :shock: :LOL:[/quote:2us9okvy]
It would be full in no time.

007bond-jb said:
Why you think I drink Bud Dry
1 its 7.99 a 12 pack
2 its cold filtered
3 its a 5.5% alc. beer

Dang,
I didn't think there was anyone else in the southeast that loved this beer. :shock: There's only a couple of my local supermarkets that stock it regularly. Often it is sold out and they don't restock for several days! :x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom