HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A NICE WEEKEND...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":vwtbelzb]I had that one several hours ago. Have one on me now.

Just got back from the store. 2 beers in. MAN its hot and humid here.[/quote:vwtbelzb]
It's hot and humid here to my beers just keep evaportating. =P~

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":16q0v9d7]I had that one several hours ago. Have one on me now.

Just got back from the store. 2 beers in. MAN its hot and humid here.
It's hot and humid here to my beers just keep evaportating. =P~[/quote:16q0v9d7]
LOL! You drink your beer through a straw, don't you.. :grin: :grin: It was beautiful here today!! =D>

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1dy9jlec][quote="Captain Morgan":1dy9jlec]I had that one several hours ago. Have one on me now.

It's hot and humid here to my beers just keep evaportating. =P~[/quote:1dy9jlec]
LOL! You drink your beer through a straw, don't you.. :grin: :grin: It was beautiful here today!! =D>[/quote:1dy9jlec]
From an old timer that has to have his wife puree his steaks.... :razz:

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1o6ap5ic][quote="Captain Morgan":1o6ap5ic]I had that one several hours ago. Have one on me now.

LOL! You drink your beer through a straw, don't you.. :grin: :grin: It was beautiful here today!! =D>[/quote:1o6ap5ic]
From an old timer that has to have his wife puree his steaks.... :razz:[/quote:1o6ap5ic]
My steaks are so tender, I don't need no stinkin' teeth! :lmao: OK, wrong forum for this sh..... stuff...

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":2wdvv52o]
wittdog said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2wdvv52o][quote="Captain Morgan":2wdvv52o]I had that one several hours ago. Have one on me now.

LOL! You drink your beer through a straw, don't you.. :grin: :grin: It was beautiful here today!! =D>[/quote:2wdvv52o]
From an old timer that has to have his wife puree his steaks.... :razz:[/quote:2wdvv52o]
My steaks are so tender, I don't need no stinkin' teeth! :lmao: OK, wrong forum for this sh..... stuff...[/quote:2wdvv52o]
:) u are right, I had one to many Yuenlings through a straw today.... :bar:

Perfect, perfect,perfect :grin:
The weather is to nice to sit in here typing :!:
:beach:

ScottyDaQ said:
Went fishing with the boy this morning. Came home with 3 white perch. One of which, he caught. First one ever. He was overjoyed! :D
Nice! There is nothing like the joy on a young boys face.

ScottyDaQ said:
Went fishing with the boy this morning. Came home with 3 white perch. One of which, he caught. First one ever. He was overjoyed! :D

And you didn't have your camera??? :eek: :eek: #-o I'm happy for him! :(

wittdog said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Nice! There is nothing like the joy on a young boys face.

That just reminded me of catching my first one with my grandfather.
Of course I got to eat the very one that I caught. Make sure he does
too. That's important you know.

He didn't offer to help clean em. :grin: I told him next time he gets to help.:!:
He's been saying he can't wait to taste the fried fish!

They're spawning now, so of course when I picked it up, there was a uhh... "release" and Brody said. "Ewww, it's leaking". :)

150 mi. on the scoot today :grin:
Hotter than hell, second bad biker sun burn of the year :grin:

The only thing that was cooked today was me and my beautiful wife :!:

Life is so good I can't stand it :!:
:(

Back
Top Bottom