Hook Em Horns!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Things are gettin fun down here in the South!!!!...
18767_1328151488166_1362315836_30950181_6042972_n.jpg

Sounds like a good plan. I was gonna explain to Sapo about the test they have over at A&M in order to try to keep out the homo sapiens. Not sure whut the test is about eggxactly but I know how they keep some hoto from taking it twice. They cut the two middle fingers off their right hands and give em a bus ticket to Austin. Now this was an Aggie talking this smack so a person might take it with a grain of salt so to speak.

bigwheel

Now just because Alabammy got such nice looking cheer leaders do not necessarily mean the boys know how to play feets ball. Hook em Horns.

bigwheel

Greg Rempe said:
Mac Brown aint got the talent to win this one...ROLL TIDE!! (Go Buckeyes!!)
Not to mention that he once coached at UNC... the stench clings for decades. :x
ROLL TIDE!!

Got to go with the Big 12 on this one! Plus, I lived in Dallas for a few years right out of college. Hook'em Horns!

That was a good game Even if texas fought harder than Florida.. Congrats Bama!!!

go SEC baby ! SS are you a bandwagon jumper or is you just love football ? USC ,LSU,Horns come on my friend make a choice and stick with it . :LOL: :LOL:

o and UT would not even be there if Sam Bradford don't get hurt . but i guess UT knows how that feels now .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom