Holy Shark! A WSM for 145!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":21jrsabt]Hell no, just give it to her for mothers day!

yea, that'd go over REAL well at my house.[/quote:21jrsabt]

Oh come on... Who didn't buy their Mom a rubber snake for Mother's Day... and said... "If you don't want it.... I'll use it." :!: 8-[

Finney said:
brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":24kp3r8d]Hell no, just give it to her for mothers day!

yea, that'd go over REAL well at my house.
Does ddawg's wife live at your house? :)[/quote:24kp3r8d]

Wow Chris I thought you had a long commute! Virginia to Arizona, wow how often do you see her brian?

Nick Prochilo said:
ddog27 said:
Dang it! I already have two! Do you think my wife would get mad if I bought one more?? :D :eek: :D

Hell no, just give it to her for mothers day!

Nick you are a genius! :D Although I might have to live in the WSM after she opens her present..... Hmmmmm.... :D :D

Captain Morgan said:
http://www.buy.com/prod/Weber_2820_Smoky_Mountain_Cooker_Smoker_in_Black/q/loc/111/90123035.html

nows the time boys.
Hmmm..the wife isn't home 8-[
And I have a credit card :eek: #-o

My wife just ordered me one, and that’s after I just got Buford a month ago………….God I love that women. The price is $145 but you have to pay for shipping. It still comes out to under $200

Finney said:
wittdog said:
My wife just ordered me one, and that’s after I just got Buford a month ago………….God I love that women. The price is $145 but you have to pay for shipping. It still comes out to under $200
How much they charging for shipping. :eek:

I think it's $30-35. Which still puts the price at under 200.

She ordered it today, I’ll keep you posted (bad pun intended). She also ordered me the new smoking and curing book, and Peace Love and BBQ. I must have been a good boy.

Rocky at Big Drum Smokers is blowing out the last of the old style
BDS at $175. I have one really enjoy it. I also have 2 WSMs they are great. But the direct Fire Flavor is somethin special.

Thom Emery said:
Rocky at Big Drum Smokers is blowing out the last of the old style
BDS at $175. I have one really enjoy it. I also have 2 WSMs they are great. But the direct Fire Flavor is somethin special.

Thom, you can remove the water pan from the WSM and get the same direct fire taste you're referring to.

I placed an order for a 2nd WSM :D at the Grill Doctor on the 26th of April. I called them today and inquired if they received the order because I had not received an order confirmation. The mentioned that they ran out of the WSM and would not be receiving any for another week :-( . Just an FYI for anyone picking up their first WSM and not wanting to wait for it.

If you can wait it out a week and just want to pay tax...print out the website info on the WSM and take it to Home Depot. They should match it. If I went in and got another one it would be $157.30 total. THAT you can't beat.

Back
Top Bottom