HOLY SH*# only in the south

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
Relatives of yours JB??

... oh heck... what am I thinkin.... of course they are... everyone down there is related.

...ain't this the pot calling the kettle black. :LOL: :LOL:

It appears he either took the motor off first or it fell off before the mayhem started. With the price of outboards these days, at least he saved that!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3rpp1a31]Relatives of yours JB??

... oh heck... what am I thinkin.... of course they are... everyone down there is related.

...ain't this the pot calling the kettle black. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:3rpp1a31]

I am from Virginia... not WEST Virginia.... that's the wifes family

Reminds me of that virgin W. Va. girl who was about to marry the Virginia boy and the boy's Pa says, Hell boy if she ain't good enough for her own family she sure ain't good enough for ours. :shock: :LOL:

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Bruce B":302i0doy][quote="Gary in VA":302i0doy]Relatives of yours JB??

...ain't this the pot calling the kettle black. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:302i0doy]

I am from Virginia... not WEST Virginia.... that's the wifes family[/quote:302i0doy]

Virginia... where Dante is "Daint", Staunton is "Stantin", and McGaheysville is "McGakkiesville". And they have a Lynchburg, but they don't make Jack Daniels there. :roll:

If it wasn't for you and Bill the Grill Guy cooking good bbq, the state wouldn't have anything right. ;)

Larry D. said:
[quote="Gary in VA":8sb48sud][quote="Bruce B":8sb48sud][quote="Gary in VA":8sb48sud]Relatives of yours JB??

...ain't this the pot calling the kettle black. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:8sb48sud]

I am from Virginia... not WEST Virginia.... that's the wifes family[/quote:8sb48sud]

Virginia... where Dante is "Daint", Staunton is "Stantin", and McGaheysville is "McGakkiesville". And they have a Lynchburg, but they don't make Jack Daniels there. :roll:

If it wasn't for you and Bill the Grill Guy cooking good bbq, the state wouldn't have anything right. ;)[/quote:8sb48sud]

Wow...someone who actually knows how to say McGakkiesville... ya ever been thar?

Gary in VA said:
Wow...someone who actually knows how to say McGakkiesville... ya ever been thar?

I think I've at least passed through. I lived in Roanoke for 20 years, and the territory I covered included Rockingham county. And the company I worked for had a ski outing at Massanutten one year. So I've been close, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom