Holy Crap!! Klose Pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
That is my attic...I muscled it up there all be me self! :D

Jeesh! That thing looks like crap!!!! What "idiot" had that sitting out in their driveway for the last 5 years????????????

ps. Yep, Dave Klose.....talked to him once or twice, but have not "taken the pipe" like Bruce and Kevin....... :roll:

I have the wire brushes ready to go this weekend...I should have closed the door...the outside of the chamber has no rust on it...the firebox is going to be rusty regardless (from what the experts tell me)...I talked with Bubba and Dave Klose...said to wire brush the rust, then start a small fire and PAM the outside as it warms up...same inside the cooking chamber...then re-apply as the box cools down.

Is that correct?

Greg Rempe said:
I have the wire brushes ready to go this weekend...I should have closed the door...the outside of the chamber has no rust on it...the firebox is going to be rusty regardless (from what the experts tell me)...I talked with Bubba and Dave Klose...said to wire brush the rust, then start a small fire and PAM the outside as it warms up...same inside the cooking chamber...then re-apply as the box cools down.

Is that correct?

I expect to be invited over for a cook this summer ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom