Hole in one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosko

Sous Chef
Ya boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii only took 20 years!

Got one finally, celebrating big time right now!!!!

2wgzndt.jpg

Yes 2 to attest and the owner of the course was driving to another hole to do work and he saw it as well.
I had to buy drinks for 16 people that is the rule here, I didn't mind at all!!!

Dang looks like the hero would get the free drinks. No wonder I aint into golfing. Now riding around on the little cart sipping a brewski is a lot of fun. I like that part..lol. Also that 19th Hole is special. We lived on the 14th Fairway one time at a little course at Runaway Bay..down in Wise County. The lane made an L shape. The ideal shot was to go over the top of our house. It was like living in a war zone. My dear old aged mother lived with us and watched the small strip of what passed for our back yard like a hawk. She see one she would shuffle out there and get it and put it in her drawer. She had a drawer full of balls. If you was playing in a foursome or however long it take her to get out there..you could forget finding your ball. She was a legend of a special hazard on that hole.

Last edited:
Congrats Bosko! A work buddy of mine was telling a story today of how he was playing a charity tournament about a week ago and he had a shot land a bit short of the pin and go a bit up the slope of the green. The ball rolled back and stopped about an inch short of the hole! Other golfers nearby were yelling at the ball as it slowly rolled back but it wasn't enough for the ace.

We need to deluge that golfing place with emails on new rules about holes in one. The guy who did it gets the free drinks and not vice versa. Which part of yankeeland is that place located? We might just come up there.

Congrats! Most golfers will go their whole lives without ever getting one! Yes, the rule is, when you get a hole in one, you buy a round for everyone in the clubhouse, they shower you with praise, and you bask in the glory!

Thanks!, I didn't mind buying the drinks not too many people but for days now I'm a celebrity at the club....LOL

Good point Max..that only seems fair. I will take a bubble durbin..high dollar stuff of course.

Ok lets dont break the young man. Hear the Johnnie Walker Blue is pretty good. What is neat? Is that lke a shot of Red Eye in a dirty glass? Thats how me and John Wayne likes it.

LOL......funny guys!

Good thing I live in Qtuckey, these guys wash there hands to have PBR in a glass.....;)

We need to deluge that golfing place with emails on new rules about holes in one. The guy who did it gets the free drinks and not vice versa. Which part of yankeeland is that place located? We might just come up there.

Always been rule here in Michigan
I agree with the wheel on this'n.

What's the point in doin' somethin' special (A hole in one IS special, isn't it?) if everybody else wins? I bet in Michygan, all the kids get a prize just for showin up at a baseball or round-ball game, huh?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Just don't sound rite. :(:mad:

Back
Top Bottom