Hobbies, whats yours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly fishing and tying
hunting (mostly ducks and geese lately)
buying firearms
driving my '29 Model A Ford (summer only)
growing orchids
ham radio

Griff

Smokey Joe, that was the best walk through a life I have seen in a while. WAY to go dude. I agree with the above post, I want to come to your house and play. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Smokey Joe, that was the best walk through a life I have seen in a while. WAY to go dude. I agree with the above post, I want to come to your house and play. ;)

Thanks for the compliments......your all welcome to drop by... I can only abuse one toy at a time and can always use a good helping hand on one of my projects.

There's ALWAYS something cooking or smoking (well almost always).

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Cooking and trying new recipies, eating, drinking beer, body surfing, drinking beer, BBQ competitions, and shooting hand guns in combat settings.

IPSC & IDPA? Me too.

oct_97 said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2rf59sih]Cooking and trying new recipies, eating, drinking beer, body surfing, drinking beer, BBQ competitions, and shooting hand guns in combat settings.

IPSC & IDPA? Me too.[/quote:2rf59sih]

I like the IPSC courses but as a firearms instructor, I like desinging my own department combate courses. I have several if you want a copy.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="oct_97":3qs3hpai][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3qs3hpai]Cooking and trying new recipies, eating, drinking beer, body surfing, drinking beer, BBQ competitions, and shooting hand guns in combat settings.

IPSC & IDPA? Me too.[/quote:3qs3hpai]

I like the IPSC courses but as a firearms instructor, I like desinging my own department combate courses. I have several if you want a copy.[/quote:3qs3hpai]

Send them my way. I'm getting ready to shoot the Florida State IDPA match next month and need the practice.

Thank You,

I have given up more hobbies than I have started. I have whittled it down to bbq and talking to virtual people on the internet about bbq. :shock: :roll: ;)

Not in any order...

Smoking (duh ) and cooking
entertaining
playing guitar and recording music
welding
Shooting (ipsc league)
building off road rigs
camping (in motorhome)

Hobby?

Let's see.
BBQ
Bikes
Pics O' Chicks
BBQ
Whiskey
BBQ
Talking about BBQ
Taking Pics O' Chicks on the Harley out in the Shop while I'm eating BBQ

Smoke On!!!!!!

Re: Hobby?

kickassbbq said:
Let's see.
Taking Pics O' Chicks on the Harley out in the Shop while I'm eating BBQ

Smoke On!!!!!!

And you know we'd love to see those...

Pics O' Chicks

Oh Yea!!
Well, I just may let some of you guys see some Pics next week. Wifey Poo leaves on Monday and I'll get them out. They are hidden (DUH) under the top lid of the Harley tool chest, underneath side of front lid. They are on memory cards and taped to the lid (you guessed it) with Duck Tape. If'n I die, come and get them before the Grandkids find them when they start wrenching on the bikes out there.

All you guys have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!

Chuckwagoncook said:
My hobbies of today are:
Cooking
BBQ
Metal Fabrication (building pits)
Cowboy Action Shooting (looking into right now, havent done yet)
Trap shooting and Sporting Clays
Old Ford Cars (which havent moved since I got married)
Antique Construction and Farm Equipment
Oh there are others, but I cant afoord the ones I have know!!

Iffun yer interested in getting rid of them thar relics... I'd surely be interested..whatcha got sittin idle?.... my yard needs more STUFF!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom