Hmmmmm, I'm Noticing that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like most Native Texicans temporarily indisposed to inhabit the vast exspanses of the frozen North..DJ from Caldwell, TX will be like the Prodigal Son...and General MacArthur..he will surely return from whence he came. In the meantime we should pray that he will find the strength to endure unto the appointed hour of the joyous reunion. We shall kill the Fatted Calf to celebrate etc.

Last edited:
Hey man it ain't frozen YET! I will keep you updated though.

HA! three Michiganderians? uhh something like that. I am down with killing the fat calf thing that BW speaks of, but we will have to work fast I have tennis lessons Monday, and Wednesday, then Friday I have to go to the Country Club, to show off my new sweater, and pleated pants!

Last edited:
Ahh ok. Now I gotcha. We had to discharge the upstairs maid the other day. Very sad but she could not get along well with the butler. Would you have any gray Poupon?

I had to dig my suit out of the closet the other day for a wedding. It was hanging on a hanger with a bag over it. One spot was exposed and covered with dust. As it seems it will gather a lot of dust due to the fact I will be buried in it. I'll have to check the pants for pleats.
Not sure what a pleat is....:confused:

I had to dig my suit out of the closet the other day for a wedding. It was hanging on a hanger with a bag over it. One spot was exposed and covered with dust. As it seems it will gather a lot of dust due to the fact I will be buried in it. I'll have to check the pants for pleats.
Not sure what a pleat is....:confused:

You will know when you see it!

We'll be open 4 days a week in 2013 cause I'm retiring from BIW...Had to close earlier than usual(late August) this year as we were overwhelmed with catering...hope to see you in "13"
dj

DJ, no matter how many times I post or where I post, I still can't get to Lewiston on a day that you're open.

Ive also been around from about day one and we've seen 'em come and go. Sometimes life gits in the way. I miss Joker..

Back
Top Bottom