Hit and run...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Just got home from a quick stop at Witt's. Went to his grocery store and score a couple of the rib roasts. Also bought a strip loin for 2.80 a lb.

Stopped at Dave's for a quick beer and had some ribs, beans, pickled eggs and sausage and jerky (sort of the sampler platter). Everything was excellant as per usuall ! A well spent 15 mins !! :LOL:

Who was that masked couple?...I think I know whats for breakfast at the Pen house in the am I'm guessing Eggs Benedict....As always it was a nice visit...I'm guessing once the weather breaks "Mr. Winter" John Pen and Lola will be over for more than one beer....I need to stop posting when I'm cooking something...I am begining to see a pattern...I make something and then I get a visit... ;)

wittdog said:
Who was that masked couple?...I think I know whats for breakfast at the Pen house in the am I'm guessing Eggs Benedict....As always it was a nice visit...I'm guessing once the weather breaks "Mr. Winter" John Pen and Lola will be over for more than one beer....I need to stop posting when I'm cooking something...I am begining to see a pattern...I make something and then I get a visit... ;)

Very good observation! :LOL:

wittdog said:
Who was that masked couple?...I think I know whats for breakfast at the Pen house in the am I'm guessing Eggs Benedict

Ya man..Eggs Benedict for breakfast with Witts canadian bacon...

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":h0e638zz]Only one beer?

Ya, we were sort of just in and out...Im sure Ill make up for it in the future..[/quote:h0e638zz]

just in and out?? sounds like you stayed for dinner! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom