Hit and Miss engine search

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
I just got back from a farm auction where I wanted to pick up a hit n miss engine. I bid on a John Deere but stopped at a $1,000 with the winning bid at $1,050.
fi21.jpg

A New Holland 2 hp went for $5,100.
fi10.jpg

The killer was a Columbus made in 1898 that brought $85,000.
hm.jpg

Is that nuts, or what.

I should go back to catfishing and drinking beer, and get out of these crazy hobbies.

I just got back from a farm auction where I wanted to pick up a hit n miss engine. I bid on a John Deere but stopped at a $1,000 with the winning bid at $1,050.

_____

Do you wish you had bid $50 higher - or are you cool with it?

monty3777 said:

_____

The only reason it stopped at 1,050 is because I stopped.
The John Deere 5 and 7 hp engines jumped to 4 to 8 thousand. (I was bidding on a 1 1/2 hp )
Kevin and Dave can BITE ME. :shock: 8)

Rag said:
monty3777 said:

_____

The John Deere 5 and 7 hp engines jumped to 4 to 8 thousand. (I was bidding on a 1 1/2 hp )
It would be like jerky

wittdog said:
Rag said:
monty3777 said:

_____

It would be like jerky
Fat jerky :shock:

I looked at the title of this thread and mistakenly thought it said "hit and miss search engine" and thought why would anybody want that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom