History has been made...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
The BBQ Round Table is now in the editing process...

It was recorded last night and, all things considered, was a resounding success as far as the raw footage is concerned. Now it is up to me to make it sound "Nice".

It will probably be in two 30 minute sections, or, 2 parts. It all depends on how much edited footage I come out with. There were a few technical glitches but I was very happy overall with the quality of the information given by all panel members.

I hope to have it posted the week of the 29th for everyones enjoyment. I look forward to doing the brisket show next month! :D

Thank you Bill TGG, Cappy, Finney and Jim Minion! You were all great and your information was top notch...it was also a LOT of fun! 8)

Looking forward to listening to it! Sorry I couldn't be a part of it, but 9:30 on a week night is way past my bed time.

Foil v No Foil
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":18322c5c]Foil v No Foil
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
lol... too bad larry wasn't on for this conversation. that would have been HILLARIOUS![/quote:18322c5c]

I stand by my comment that "foiling a butt is wrong"! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

I foil when I am in a hurry but the bark suffers everytime I foil.

Poor bark, suffering and all.
Give em hell Larry.

Dont worry Larry, I didnt let you down in this one 8) . It was a lot of fun Greg, but it was a b*&^h getting up this morning for CPR instructor class.
2.gif

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":1p8uoc9t]Foil v No Foil
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
lol... too bad larry wasn't on for this conversation. that would have been HILLARIOUS![/quote:1p8uoc9t]

uh, yeah. Based on what I've heard of Larry "Live" in the past, he would have said, "uh...............no foil..........."

Back
Top Bottom