History has been made...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rough editing is done...going to split it in to two parts as there is about 60min worth of good stuff to post.

Now I am going in to the cleaning up mode...uh, this might take a while! :shock:

Fark foiling and Cappy talks too much. :LOL:
I didn't hang up, I was stealing the show and they polled the plug on me!
The biggest surprise was at that time of night for the most part they sounded sober.

jminion said:
The biggest surprise was at that time of night for the most part they sounded sober.

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] :ROFL...that BBQ darling!

jminion said:

Always Mr. Radio!

jminion said:

Cappy is a professional, he was drunk but he hides it well!

No...its in there!! LOL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It adds to the ambiance of the whole deal...especailly when I break form and say "Is everyone alright?!!" in a real concerned voice...then laugh at the hi-jinx! :LOL: :LOL:

Puff...It will be posted a week from Monday...just getting in to the fine editing of the first part...going to be 2 parts!

Captain Morgan said:
Damn you Rempe!

It really wasn't me...I think it was Bill that fell over my table...um, I mean his table.

What? At least I didnt get a phone call during the thing. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":87wx7wb2]Damn you Rempe!

It really wasn't me...I think it was Bill that fell over my table...um, I mean his table.

What? At least I didnt get a phone call during the thing. ;)[/quote:87wx7wb2]

Me neither... And I had the presence of mind to put my phone on vibrate.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3pk0mo4m]Damn you Rempe!

What? At least I didnt get a phone call during the thing. ;)[/quote:3pk0mo4m]

But you did find it necessary to start IM'ing near the end of the show...and all those damn annoying "dings" couldn't get edited out because people were talking...you're no better than Jim, Billy-boy! :shock: :shock: ;)

Back
Top Bottom